Stash Tab Sale Weekend

YEP
cold
please come out with an upgrade to quad tab option
"
TekZappa wrote:
1- I already bought a fragment tab, why can't I put those fragments there?

2- I already bought a currency tab, why can't I put those currencies there?

3 -I already bought a map tab, why can't I put those blight maps there?
[and be able to search for them]

"Note that the League Bundle Stash Tab is not included in the sale as it is already discounted."

But it's quite clear that that creates a nonsensical outcome, where the bundle is more expensive than buying the three tabs separately. You discount the Stash Tab Bundle and the Premium Stash Tab Bundle, so why the anomalous treatment of this bundle?

Oh wait, it's because you promised not to discount the bundle so that people would buy it when you released it. And they did, and now they're angry because you conned them out of 10 coins.

I have been supporting this game since 0.11, and I've spent over $250 on stash tabs for me, my son and my guild. But I'm not spending any more until you let us trade in four old premium tabs for a quad tab.

Reducing the number of currency tabs would be good too, though the current currency, fragment, dcard and essence tabs are all pretty full.
So i bought all 3 and here is my verdict.

For a normal player it's pointless to buy.
But they add a nice quality of life function.

The worst of the 3 is the delerium one by far. im 36/40 at this point and only 4 orbs dropped all in t1-5 map's. The orb drops is very rare to rare. If you want del orb best way is just to buy the one you want stacck then and they take 1-3 slot in a normal tab or just put them in your wild card slot in the currency tab.

For players that cant or dont know how to juice up very map delerium just doesn't spawn enough. during my 100 maps to get the heart of the grove i had 1 delerium encounter. the 5% plus ?? per mechanic just isn't high enough to even justify buying the tab.

a few thing GGG can do to make the tab better. have space for medium, large, small cluster. no need for each of the variants just so i can store clusters there and that the tab at least have some value for more normal player. Even someone that get to maps can use the tab then since 9/10 they should get 1 or 2
Last edited by b4timert on Jul 19, 2020, 2:55:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info