Karui Bow and Quiver

Good stuff! Loving the bow string lit up. I know the color isn't exact but looks like a great design match for the Mystic Armour Pack and wings.
Last edited by Fightmusician on Jul 28, 2020, 8:13:15 AM
"
magpye wrote:

Don't see too many builds using both a staff and a shield. That may be what they were asking for... maybe.

Staff is a two handed weapon so he can't use staff and shield at the same time. Nevertheless he is crying because GGG show archers some love while he has plenty of stuff at the shop. 🤣
"
Blutgarde wrote:
Can we get a Toxic-Green Bow Quiver Set next pls?

Viper Quiver would be GREAT. 🏹
looks clean
Nice :o
"
Shaard wrote:
Karui were entirely melee until Hyrri used bows to defeat Lioneye and Hyrri's always been blue color (see: Hyrri legion general) so it makes sense.

Indeed. Which reminds me that I'd always thought gender-locked classes in RPGs an odd decision, and hopefully something which does not carry over to PoE2... but that's a discussion for elsewhere.

More relevant is my hope that this is the first in a complete package of Karui-themed weapon skins... and then one can proceed to the armor skin, for which I will repeat an idea I had when Forsaken Masters went live: that it's not so much armor as a loincloth (see: marauder default outfit) or mid-shin pants, supplemented with chest wrap as appropriate... leaving plenty of space for Karui tattoos. Between Haku's dialogue from said expansion, and Lani's, there could reasonably be multiple variants of this armor set, each representing a different member of the Karui pantheon...
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
That is some next level shhieeeee....
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
How about some orange Armour? Not always Blue and Red..
"
Blutgarde wrote:
Can we get a Toxic-Green Bow Quiver Set next pls?
Can we get more than 1 mtx for toxic rain while we're at it? Even obscure skills like spectral throw have more mtx choices.

"
Ralfium wrote:
How about some orange Armour? Not always Blue and Red..
I'd be happy if next supporter pack isn't white vs red or white vs black, we had waaay too many of those.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 28, 2020, 1:38:12 PM
awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info