Developer Interview - Jeff - Console Producer

As a PS4 player, I have to say that this league has been the worst. Jeff needs to listen to the community!!
@GGG

any plans for Path of Exile 1/2 on Playstation 5?
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
I think, with the new consoles it is way way easier and better to port poe on it. Not only because of the new technique. I hope that poe on ps5/xbsx is way better, has no bluescreenes every hour and so on. Looking forward to it.
"
Japan wrote:
I think, with the new consoles it is way way easier and better to port poe on it. Not only because of the new technique. I hope that poe on ps5/xbsx is way better, has no bluescreenes every hour and so on. Looking forward to it.

No it will be much worse, as the ps5 is using the hardrive as the ram, thus it would be muchharder to port over
Since the way of working with consoles is completely time-consuming and exhausting, you have to change things.

First, all new leagues, arrive a week or two after the PC, change this to 1 month if necessary.

Second, it is time to test things before delivering, I bet no one likes to do work twice.

Third, for the love of god, hire people to manage and answer that forum.
I feel for Jeff and his thankless task. PoE on console is terrible for crashes. When it's not crashing it perfectly playable.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
This felt like reading a basic cliche dating app profile:

Profile:

"Hello! My name's Jeff, I'm 29 years old..."

"My main hobbies are gaming and keeping physically active..."

"I would like to do more travel in the future..."

Favorite Quote?

"find a job you love doing and you'll never work a day in your life"

What are you looking for in a partner?

"Communication skills, both written and oral are very important."

I learned nothing unique about Jeff that would distinguish him from any other person in his position. Not sure if the fault lies with the questions or the answers.
Last edited by Gid_PathofExile on Aug 1, 2020, 9:58:57 AM
i appreciate your effort. grats :) i wish next gen will help you getting everything easier!
STOP NERFING AURA
Really should of waited for PS5.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
"
I learned nothing unique about Jeff that would distinguish him from any other person in his position. Not sure if the fault lies with the questions or the answers.

Well, Jeffs brother has already been working for the company.
Spoiler
Sounds very much like classical nepotism.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info