Community Organized Event - 8 Day Racing Gauntlet Starts on August 22nd!

wanna see rips hehe
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Rikkuh wrote:
When i read "HCSSF" is time to close the page ...
+5
I don't know why they continue wasting time and effort on hardcort events, such a waste of time
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
A streamer funded event for streamers..............

*very slow ironic clap*

"In order for your boss kills to count you must do EVERY SINGLE POINT of damage on your ONE CHARACTER to that boss."

Not sure which is worse: making a boss killer and culling with main to get the points or lack of build variety due to this requirement.
I will try. I think almost impossible to advance into act 10 for me, but anyway. GLHF
All the crybabies here seem to forget that you basically get a fresh league with exciting mods for free. There is nothing wrong with just having fun, why does everyone want a participation trophy nowadays...

And btw: creating new accounts just to hate on an event the you dont have to participate in is pretty weak.
Last edited by Hans_Rudi on Aug 7, 2020, 3:58:38 AM
"
Hans_Rudi wrote:
All the crybabies here seem to forget that you basically get a fresh league with exciting mods for free. There is nothing wrong with just having fun, why does everyone want a participation trophy nowadays...

yeah, cant understand these guys either..

Thanks Ziz, steel, Raizqt, MrMadakay, etc pp. and whoever I forgot for bringing some entertainment and community events!
And more alkNSNDC
Time to get that "Get level 90 in HC" achievment :D

Small china race pog :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info