The Arcane Horns Helmet Attachment

"
Chima wrote:
Still wish I got the free Alienware MTX :(

That is the Free Alienware Mtx or at least one of them lul just not FREE anymore thought that thing was Alienware exclusive but we know what GGG and exclusive mean slight farb tone shift and it's suddenly no longer exclusive. xD
"
Chima wrote:
Still wish I got the free Alienware MTX :(

That is the Free Alienware Mtx or at least one of them lul just not FREE anymore thought that thing was Alienware exclusive but we know what GGG and exclusive mean slight farb tone shift and it's suddenly no longer exclusive. xD

I have no clue what is going on but my comment appears twice even tho I commented only once.
Last edited by FRANKENSTEINxDR on Aug 12, 2020, 4:44:14 AM
"

They officially told it'll be available in shop on summer, so they did it...

Thanks GGG for free horns!=)
i7-7700 3.60 GHz, 16 Gb DDR4, GTX 1070, SSD, Win 10
Last edited by NeoCyberlaw on Aug 12, 2020, 5:01:35 AM
Oh, this brings back old memories. Just never ever collab with Alienware again!
Sweet MTX combo! Got the Arcane helmet and the horns from the promotion and will try it out later tonight. Thanks GGG!
So much for integrity.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
dachoppa wrote:
nice bloom around it

Pretty darn sure you mean glow! :D
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Nice Oldskool MTX
Bad Seed
"
path23leech wrote:
Oh, this brings back old memories. Just never ever collab with Alienware again!

AMEN, and worst Alienware still having the promotion announced so till today people keep signing up to register hahahah, mental

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info