218018.58%
Shield
146912.52%
Poll closed
new cool char effect and awesome helmets will be nice to see
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Innomen wrote:
Wow this community... Skill effect? Really? Have you played poe? How many of the skills are totally worthless?

Please, do tell us.
throw the dog a bone
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Here's something interesting:

"Steampunk Treasury" - Map available in item shop
-100% gained experience
+ 300% drops
+ 300% Increased Monster Health
- Realm is unstable, your time is limited
+ You can't die here
- There's only 1 player slot.

In case of death (even on hardcore) - you're just kicked out of the map.
Map is "deathrun" filled with traps and some elite monster waves - no xp/normal loot though.
In the final room there are few treasure chests, which drops Microtransaction Items (skins, chests, etc) - allowing to get them with standard ingame procedures.
Don't give a damn about MTX, but you really have to use this polling feature more often.
poe 2 this end of the year please because this old one sucs with to manny objective to acomplish and im here to play not to get to work playing but i guess this is new era type of target from online games to get like and get more farm for young players that have the pacience to spend years playing to get some specific item or another type of something... gettin' boored about this sorry
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Aug 30, 2020, 10:51:39 AM
skill effect
Can we please get an item that lets us permanently destroy an alt art reward and turn it into a permanent reusable skin effect? I'd gladly pay $20USD or more, asking for. a friend :)
I am awaiting an halloweened theme MTX where SRS becomes flaming pumpkin heads and the armor set is a headless horseman based one...

I would also accept an SRS skin with Chris's face on em!
Voted Skill Effect. (not completely sure if this counts) Id love to see the animate guardian be changed (ignoring the gear you equip) Make it look like a sweet demon or some kind of imposing monster.

I got my zombies and spectres looking all celestial however I would love to see the animate guardian get a epic "look"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info