This weekend we're discounting every type of Stash Tab available, including the recently released Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs.

Click here to view the full selection. The sale ends at Sep 01, 2020 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

By the way, next Tuesday when the 3.12 announcement goes live, be sure to tune into ZiggyD's stream to learn more about the expansion and watch a live Q&A with Chris Wilson!

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Papa Chris, blesseth thee
Great
Ok sir
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Ziggyd must have some major dirt on ggg to get these exclusive announcements
"
Rekt_that wrote:
Ziggyd must have some major dirt on ggg to get these exclusive announcements

More like he's a known operator. They have actually announced stuff via multiple different streamers in the past, but I guess that also means multiple different potential points of failure/leaks. Past partnership experience counts for a lot. 'Twas a time when they just depended on Chris' post-trailer narration to explain the league mechanics, but those were never sufficient. Thus they roped Ziggy in.
Last edited by Exile009 on Aug 28, 2020, 12:40:56 AM
So any info on stash tab affinities?
For crying out loud ...Another stash tab sale weekend?

I remember when these only happened a handful of times a year ...now it's twice a month.

Just make them permanently discounted and get it over with.
Why on earth would I want to buy the delirium stash tab? I found like 4 delirium orbs in the whole harvest league. Ok, there are also people playing in standard but point is... the delirium encounters are way too rare.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Why on earth would I want to buy the delirium stash tab? I found like 4 delirium orbs in the whole harvest league. Ok, there are also people playing in standard but point is... the delirium encounters are way too rare.

Same applies for most of new storage tabs... they are more empty than full

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info