Stash Tab Sale Weekend

You are specifically mentioning the three new tabs, and in the same breath mentioning the 3.12 expansion, knowing full well that many of us are waiting for news on stash tab affinities.

I would only wish to purchase the new stash tabs if the tab affinities are going to be ready for 3.12, otherwise i’ll hold off.

Can you please let me know if the tab affinities will indeed be ready in time for 3.12 before I make my purchase? Bex gave an update on reddit that they were trying to get it ready in time for 3.12 but there were no guarantees however that was a week or so ago. So getting an update now would be very useful.

If they won’t be ready in time for 3.12 then that post is a bit trollish because the cut off is before the announcement, and then when the announcement hits and the affinities aren’t ready we are left feeling scammed.

Please can you give an update and I would appreciate it if you aren’t secretive and just be up front as this is a feature that you have already told us is coming. So some honesty about the situation would be appreciated.

Thanks
"
Rekt_that wrote:
Ziggyd must have some major dirt on ggg to get these exclusive announcements

well, of all streamers he's the one i can understand the best as a non english guy.

this, and he usually also puts ggg's "rilli fist intirview spiches" into context so i can gather the essence of it.
:)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Live streams aren't accessible to everyone. I can't understand a word of what Ziggy or Chris say. Please consider the people you're trying to communicate with and provide text.
it might be me only I guess but everytime I see the stash tabs sale reminds me how you will design future leagues with more random created currency for future league tabs..

obviously not a good thing...
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Live streams aren't accessible to everyone. I can't understand a word of what Ziggy or Chris say. Please consider the people you're trying to communicate with and provide text.

ZiggyD will probably upload the video to his YouTube channel; as usual. There's no need view it live, don't worry.
Last edited by PraceAce on Aug 30, 2020, 9:57:17 PM
"
slaila wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
baboen wrote:
Can we please do a turn in for normal stash tabs and receive quad tabs ? I mean not now, but in the future.

It has been requested for many years now - nothing. They say it's not possible due to technical issues (who knows for sure).

they can set 4 tabs to "remove only" (same when league to std) and add quad

Yes, I guess that would work fine.
Purchased :)
Why not add "upgrade to quad premium stash tab" in the stash tab sales for all our premium stash tabs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info