The Press Tour Is Complete

PoE was the great game back then.
IS undisputedly the greatest game now.
2 PM ????

crap thats 2am for me.
i think i'm 0.1% of people here playing this game( for 10k++++ hours)
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
Again this whole secrecy system is a mistake. You'd be making a lot more money if you actually listened to your community in general and gave us an opportunity to voice feedback during DESIGN phases.

I'm so tired of this little napoleon attitude that GGG has, where it's like "of course they'll love everything we do how could they not we're GGGcent!"

And then you just move on and pretend none of your blunders ever happened.

Every time I feel disgusted at how you pander to the gaming press no doubt in exchange for glowing reviews, since you can effectively sell clicks this way. "Write well about us or you won't be included in the next launch."

Controlling the narrative like that is disgusting, taking your community for granted, is disgusting. Along with so many of your questionable practices and decisions, this press manipulation has to be top 5, maybe top 3.

Sidenote, it looked better 10 years ago, that's amazing. I wish I had that as a graphics option. I might even pay for it.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Video what makes me to leave game and keep old memories about once upon good hard core game... today is just one big easy gind fest.

I loved old reflect thingies, no reflect immunity when build were smart not only moar DPS brain-dead one-shooters like today what avoid all mechanics with broken ascendancy and even more broken items.
Looks almost the same., just 10 times slower and no MTX used.
"
Innomen wrote:
Again this whole secrecy system is a mistake. You'd be making a lot more money if you actually listened to your community in general and gave us an opportunity to voice feedback during DESIGN phases.

I'm so tired of this little napoleon attitude that GGG has, where it's like "of course they'll love everything we do how could they not we're GGGcent!"

And then you just move on and pretend none of your blunders ever happened.

Every time I feel disgusted at how you pander to the gaming press no doubt in exchange for glowing reviews, since you can effectively sell clicks this way. "Write well about us or you won't be included in the next launch."

Controlling the narrative like that is disgusting, taking your community for granted, is disgusting. Along with so many of your questionable practices and decisions, this press manipulation has to be top 5, maybe top 3.

Sidenote, it looked better 10 years ago, that's amazing. I wish I had that as a graphics option. I might even pay for it.

Lol if they ask for feedback they will need to work... look Harvest it is made in week, no real balancing, just shoveling, but that is same now for years, crucial patches what fixes even their challenges for league come on end of league so you cant get free micro-transactions (now not even body sets are rewards like they were reward in old days, only stupid footprints and backs from league to league) till they don't sell enough and there comes fix for challenge (free micros), LoL.
Graphics were looking almost same and game were runing on toaster... now with all that physics, bloom and I dont see what is going on in rlly sprite game (most things are pre-rendered) I will say pls revert back :)
Can we get vanilla server with vanilla client pls?
Yes! Can’t wait.
The people complaining crack me up.

Go make your own game if you know so much.

GGG is doing just fine. Can't wait till tomorrow!
so excited ! bring it ! :) love u guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info