Path of Exile: Heist FAQ and Reddit AMA

This league looks really cool. Harvest didn't do much for me personally. My one huge concern is if there are performance issues. Losing loot to a d/c in a heist will be very de-motivating.
Ugh another overly complex and complicated league mechanic.

I miss simple leagues like Invasion, Essence or Legion.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
fazlez1 wrote:
This information should be included in the in-game help panel. For example, THIS should have been included on the Harvest help panel. I know a lot of people have websites opened on a second monitor, but I don't think a person should have to go outside the game to learn the basics of a new league. That was one of the things about Harvest I absolutely hated. In order to get the most out of the garden you had to watch videos and print out garden layouts. I can understand looking at others garden layouts because some people really put a lot of time into theirs, but having to go outside the game to learn what a disperser does shouldn't be necessary.

On the other hand, I look forward to dying way too much and losing a ton of loot in Heist because it totally goes against my nature to play stealthy. My style has always been, "I know you have loot, I'm coming to take your loot, give me your loot before I kill you, I'll be back and you will give me your loot".

Well, you could have figured it out on your own by trying various things and using your brain as well. There has been no league yet where you HAD to go outside of the game to figure out how things work. Some leagues required more testing and trying different approaches, but that doesn't mean you had to leave the game.

When it comes to what others believe to be the most efficient and profitable way to do things then yes, you would have to look up what those people believe to be the best. Obviously..

Also, lmfao at the guy above me :D
Last edited by itzchris89 on Sep 8, 2020, 11:23:20 AM
This league looks like a really great concept ! I already supported you for this one.

It's really great seeing devs finding so many cool ideas league after league, it seems like your imagination is endless !

I really enjoyed watching Ocean's eleven and ocean's twelve, will bring back good memories !

Last edited by gegezz on Sep 14, 2020, 7:33:53 AM
Hello. I just got back playing POE for three weeks now and I have already killed baran and al-hezmin with 4 watch stones.. I also do labyrinth and delve but I have NOT Found even one of these so called "Heist Markers" any any game content.. I played from tier 6 to 16 several times but not one marker dropped for me. Is there a prerequisite for me to play the heist?

Please help. Need lots go currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info