Path of Exile: Heist - Zizaran's Awakener Kill Event

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Sep 6, 2020, 9:00:46 PM
another "interesting" race for 10 peoples)
another event i wont participate.
Too bad that these kind of events are combined with launch as it forces you to play non-trade in order to participate. This puts you at a disadvantage for the rest of the league if you normally play trade leagues.

Other than that seems to be a nice event and props to Ziz for making things happen for the community. Probably won't participate due to the above issue though.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Good luck all
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Last edited by Auxion on Sep 6, 2020, 9:10:53 PM
Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Last edited by Anscendant on Oct 3, 2023, 5:26:06 PM
No Quin69 = No event

"

Path of Exile should be HCSSF only. Chris Wilson, please delete "HC" Tradeleague and SC and make this a better place. No offense to all non-HCSSF players in here. You guys know this is the truth. ^_^
LOL, so what, 10 people can play, well i guess that fixes the lag.

Anyways, thanks for the laugh
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
Last edited by BFGjstVnQr on Sep 6, 2020, 9:24:43 PM
"
Anscendant wrote:
Path of Exile should be HCSSF only. Chris Wilson, please delete "HC" Tradeleague and SC and make this a better place. No offense to all non-HCSSF players in here. You guys know this is the truth. ^_^

Do you honestly think we'd have a game if they made it HCSSF only? Get real.

Anyways, good luck to everyone involved.
Last edited by chullan on Sep 6, 2020, 9:27:17 PM
I will participate and probably have fun but I know I won't win. The fact that some players can put 16 hours a day into the game makes it impossible for average people to compete.

I wonder if an event with a max hours played per characters would give more equal chances to everyone?

Or maybe make an event in SSF Softcore but only count deathless boss kills. This would also be less punishing for people that have less time to play the game.

Or an event with a qualified racers bracket and casual bracket?

I'm just throwing ideas for future events so more people can compete for first places.

Maybe some of those ideas can't easily be done or would not be interesting enough though.

Anyway I will participate and hope I don't die.

Thanks for everyone that are involved in the organization of this event.
"
The fact that some players can put 16 hours a day into the game makes it impossible for average people to compete.

I wonder if an event with a max hours played per characters would give more equal chances to everyone?

Or maybe make an event in SSF Softcore but only count deathless boss kills. This would also be less punishing for people that have less time to play the game.

Or an event with a qualified racers bracket and casual bracket?

I'm just throwing ideas for future events so more people can compete for first places.

But that's the whole point of those kinds of events, the ones who put in the most effort and earn the prize the most, win the prize.
If everyone had equal chances, then there would be noone who actually earned the prize more than others, people would start complaining "Ey, but I did the exact same thing".
The ones who are simply the best, the fastest and the most hardworking win.
That's just how competition works and a ladder based event is competition.
For you the second part of the event might be more appealing, as it entails prizes that are given out at random, as such they will hold a lower value of course, but you don't have to be good or the best to get them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info