3.11.2 Technical Patch

"
tarcisiotna wrote:
I have a question after these updates will be applied on Ps4?

the tech comes from consoles.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
If only you could fix memory leaks, audio issues impacting overall performance and engine issues...

Please at least fix audio issues that are severely impacting performances...
Outstanding news! Splendid! Also glad you're doing it pre league release. 10/10 keep it up!
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
Last edited by yetagainAGAIN on Sep 9, 2020, 2:38:42 PM
Really could use a better description as to when this patch is going to fall. Got to plan my strategy!
This is great! some lead time on deployment date would be appreciated deeply!
"
7thShogun wrote:
I uninstalled the game for now because I need some space and would take a week for me to buy a new ssd...but it still has 1.7gb of files left..is it safe to delete those or will it be needed for the new game files? It's from shader cache.

Yes, you may safely delete all the shader cache files. They are generated automatically for the shaders which are sent to the GPU. This is done to avoid duplicate computations, as the same shader is used multiple times.
you can use an unistaller like REVO to completely wipe out all the remaining files from the game.
7 days until league...can we already have this tech patch to test it BEFORE league?-_- and not in last day,when u wont be able to fix things?
nice download 60gb with limited lte connection. bb poe

aaaand uninstall
No kidding... kind of need to know when this is going to fall. Working from home and need to schedule this not to interfere with work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info