3.11.2 Technical Patch

About time! Goodness.
At least give us a torrent or something, downloading 30+ GB of data is gonna render my internet pretty much unusable for 2 days...
Sounds interesting, but I wonder how much I will suffer on a 10MB download speed and a trash computer even for 2017's standards lmao.

While we're at this, BUFF PATHFINDER!11
"
Preloading Improvements
The new way of storing files also improves how we preload important assets. The most noticeable improvement is that players without an SSD will have a much, much better time. The benefits for users with SSDs are more marginal.
I am SO hoping this works as promised.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
This does NOT Affect Epic Game Store, or Steam users.
Finally, no more waiting years to patch in Steam. :)
"
Aeon42 wrote:
thanks... that will only costs me all of my data i have for month!
Love u guys.
*sarcasm*

I am pretty sure i will be downloading it for whole week.
And since nobody is testing anything, after I finally download it, GGG will deploy patch that fixes all new crashes. And that patch will have 2GB+.

But I wont be able to play since downloading 30+GBs of game will screw me over, considering its in first week of new month.

Why not deploy it with patch AFTER harvest ends?

I have the same problem, it will cost me a lot of money to update the game again, i just had to download game from metamorph from a friend and that friend is not on my country now, this is really sad man.
"
Preloading Improvements
The new way of storing files also improves how we preload important assets. The most noticeable improvement is that players without an SSD will have a much, much better time. The benefits for users with SSDs are more marginal.

hallelujah!
doot
Dang yo
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
FlammDumbFox wrote:
Sounds interesting, but I wonder how much I will suffer on a 10MB download speed and a trash computer even for 2017's standards lmao.

While we're at this, BUFF PATHFINDER!11

Try a 3MB speed :)

at best!
Last edited by Seth_Man on Sep 7, 2020, 7:01:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info