Heist Skill Reveal: Area-Control Spells

do area skills share a CD? if not we could stack frost shield and sigil?
Last edited by Wratho on Sep 8, 2020, 9:09:04 PM
been needing this stuff for a while
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
reverse knockback flame wall build finna be lit
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
COOL!
Area skills when AoE died in 2.6... And if you're gonna make a black hole skill, you gotta make Void Sphere able to be used as a main skill with no CD.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
OK, these have me excited, although I'd like the Black Hole skill to have been viable as a primary skill. (Edit: with limitations on the frequency of moving enemies of course)

Spending ES on Frost Shield is a really interesting idea. I'm expecting this is really good on Corrupted Soul builds that are fundamentally life based but have a considerable ES pool.
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Sep 8, 2020, 9:13:47 PM
Can't wait for flame wall to not be available for ranger start like pretty much every elemental support gem used for burning arrow early on. No prolif, no combustion, can start out with it though at lv 1.
I like the playstyle shift. Excited for Discharge news
Very neat

Shame the game punishes standing still longer than three seconds.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
not bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info