Harvest Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Harvest diehards:
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
First time I can't buy a Weta. Only 1 point left.
Thank you for the free mystery box, got a good mtx.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
First time I can't buy a Weta. Only 1 point left.

definitely - i own way to much of them :)
A bit dissapointed the SAME stuff from last 50 point sale are in this list, ALSO I really want to see more GREEN mtx in the future haha
what we call guys who wear cosmetics. i care about stats and stash if im short
fk archnemesis.
Does that mean just the Harvest data in Gardens/Seed Stockpile will be deleted, or the stuff in regular stash tabs too??

RIP my “Museum” tab if so.. 😔🤦🏻‍♂️😢
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
got a moth pet
With Heist being a return to "the normal" aka everyone leaving after a week, can you try and do more to attract more betty's to the game.

As a Chad, we need the betty's to make up the number's so to speak, more betty's means more mats they pickup so i can buy from them to make my OP end game gear, then sell back to them for that sweet sweet exa.

Also, we need to reduce the number of patrick's, they cluster in 820 and just rota scam all day long.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:
With Heist being a return to "the normal" aka everyone leaving after a week, can you try and do more to attract more betty's to the game.

As a Chad, we need the betty's to make up the number's so to speak, more betty's means more mats they pickup so i can buy from them to make my OP end game gear, then sell back to them for that sweet sweet exa.

Also, we need to reduce the number of patrick's, they cluster in 820 and just rota scam all day long.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info