Heist Challenge Rewards

I'm impressed!

This is the first league that I don't feel any interest or pressure to complete even a single achievment.

Laziest league ( for the art team ) ever!
I think they should rotate rewards so we can have all slots in mtx not 10 times footsteps or helmets even if we not best to do more then 2 rewards in league.

Other thing i dont feel this rewards Heist.
I expect some gloves - as its refer to lockpicking.
Some cape/leather dark/shadow armor/helmet etc reffering to Garret from Thief
Maybe weapon mtx like wooden baton or some nice daggers or bow
I known Water MTX for Arrow Skill :D
NIce work guys, GG!
I have double laboratory rat so when i get that cat i will exchange one of them. Cat will have infinity fun with chasing that rat ;)
"
Dawbra wrote:
I think they should rotate rewards so we can have all slots in mtx not 10 times footsteps or helmets even if we not best to do more then 2 rewards in league.

Finally, somebody with a like mind who understands the content's theme (goal) before the art team realized they have a deadline to meet while working at home.

* can I add, there are zero shadow oriented rewards even though this IS the league of stealth...
Great rewards this time around!
I don't care much about portals however cool helmets are sweet at only twelve completions and the cat is just so cool. Reminds me of that purple monkey (whatever league that was). You just can't miss out on unique pets! Luckily it's 24 and not 36. Yay!
Last edited by hogmark on Sep 14, 2020, 7:18:49 AM
"
Genjitsu wrote:
I'm impressed!

This is the first league that I don't feel any interest or pressure to complete even a single achievment.

Laziest league ( for the art team ) ever!

this is just extra fun for the people who are not as rich as you to get mtx and i think the rewards are better than the supporter packs.
i never think about the challenges when i play a league,would be sad to play it just for that.
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
the challenge rewards are better than the supporter packs.
i can't believe that some people are still complaining...
respect ggg,saving for the core packs,ty for the awesome work during these times.

yes, i agree. the challenge rewards are great.
"
Dawbra wrote:

please tell us what else do you expect my good sir?
jokes aside... jeeesus needy,greedy,whiny,snowflakes...
maybe some of this,maybe that,maybe give this, i expect this and that... OMGGG

Nice Reward!!! Meoww !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info