Our League Stash Tab Policy Going Forward

I don't really understand why some people complain so much about this stuff. The game is FREE. The only (sorta) mandatory tab is the upgrade to premium tab. And that is only 15 points.

The "special league tab" doesn't "fix" the issue of tab/loot bloat but, any new feature or QoL improvement is welcome in my book. And honestly, none of the other tabs are integral to game-play anyway.

And with the amount of content this game has FOR FREE, I have no problem whatsoever paying a bit for some QoL to support the Dev's further.

Thanks for all your hard work GGG keep it up!
Makes sense, mostly.

I'd like to back the idea of either being able to roll 4 standard tabs into a quad tab, or offer a cost to upgrade standard -> quad. Also on that note, new players really should get quad tabs too, the sheer volume of "bits and pieces" will drown their default standard tabs in no time flat.
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
It seems reasonable for the most part. I do worry a bit about having a lot of league specific ones. (I have all but the unique tab because it only holds one of each, and a good number of them should at least come in pairs for rings, and 1 handed weapons).

To those that are screaming for free quad tabs...so you are totally ok with slapping all the rest of us in the face that have been here since near the beginning (open beta for me) that spent our money then to support them when they were a small company? Yah....No.

Edit, I do really like the idea of having a way to merge specialty remove tabs with those in standard. I didn't play as much this league, and it still took me about an hour to move it all (and clear some clutter from past stuff).
Last edited by kramuti on Sep 17, 2020, 2:10:16 AM
We bought currency, fragment and map stash tabs, yet those are not being updated and cant hold all items that they were supposed to hold.

This is what people complain about, this is where you as a company did wrong.
We dont care about seed or blueprint stash tabs, we only want ours that we paid money for, to finally do what they are supposed to do.

You said you need our money, but I immediately stopped giving you that, when I realised that my tabs don´t function properly anymore. Fix that and you get money again, it´s as simple as that.
"
j33bus wrote:
The problem is that we were sold the already existing tabs on the promise that they would be expanded to include new versions of the things that they held, and then they weren't and instead you tried to sell us new tabs for league rewards, that were just things that already fit into the already existing tabs.

Please don't pretend to be addressing complaints that you just are not.

Exactly. More broken promises from tencentGGG. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
j33bus wrote:
The problem is that we were sold the already existing tabs on the promise that they would be expanded to include new versions of the things that they held, and then they weren't and instead you tried to sell us new tabs for league rewards, that were just things that already fit into the already existing tabs.

Please don't pretend to be addressing complaints that you just are not.

"
Ygidua wrote:
We bought currency, fragment and map stash tabs, yet those are not being updated and cant hold all items that they were supposed to hold.

This is what people complain about, this is where you as a company did wrong.
We dont care about seed or blueprint stash tabs, we only want ours that we paid money for, to finally do what they are supposed to do.

[..]

This. This is what the complaints are about, nothing else.
Okay that and stash tab bloat, having dozens of different tabs instead of just a few is annoying.

"
1r15h wrote:
Please add stash tab for Prophecies

"
Andromansis wrote:
Gem stash tab when?

Especially gem would be seriously welcome. Especially now that there's tons of new versions for gems. Where are we supposed to store all that? The official answer seems to be "buy tons of normal or premium or quad tabs"... yeah, no thanks.
Update the regular stash tabs instead of bait and switching on us. This is an asnine policy of create problem sell solution.
I like it, but it is a little unclear what happens after a league ends if the league stays in the game.

Please also spend some love on the Guild-chest.
It really needs it.

Things I would like:
* Rearrange order of tabs
* Let officers rename/manage tabs
* Special tabs (maps/fossils/etc)
* Viewing guild stash through the browser
* Ctrl-clicking items in/out
Last edited by ElSmisko on Sep 17, 2020, 10:40:13 AM
We need stash affinity as soon as possible. It's very frustrating management stash while you run maps. Yes you can use junk tab to store items what you pick but this take too much time to operate later on and long term its not funny anymore. If we have good tools using stash we can play game and not burn out with stash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info