Our League Stash Tab Policy Going Forward

"
healthytofu wrote:
inb4 they forget all about these promises in a few league and start making stash tabs that "Sells well".

Seems a lot of people don't get what they are acctually saying...

there will be one new League Tab for sale each League

They just said that items that are required to interact with the league mechanic get a temporary League Stash. The League specific usable items that drop will still have to be stored elsewhere. And they will sell League Specific Tabs for that, every f*cking league!

So, if each League goes core, in 2 years, we will have 8 League Specific Tabs, in 4 years - 16, and so on. (If they would have done that in the past, we would have 28 League Specific Tabs already!)

And because of this, they can never remove old unnecessary content. It will be a total nightmare to handle league drops from 30 Leagues and Tabs for it.
Last edited by Rake7 on Sep 17, 2020, 5:39:59 PM
Please, not to assume what you have done, can you please implement a delete-all tab content button, to clear all contents of a tab instead of hiding them.
"
Rake7 wrote:
"
healthytofu wrote:
inb4 they forget all about these promises in a few league and start making stash tabs that "Sells well".

Seems a lot of people don't get what they are acctually saying...

there will be one new League Tab for sale each League

They just said that items that are required to interact with the league mechanic get a temporary League Stash. The League specific usable items that drop will still have to be stored elsewhere. And they will sell League Specific Tabs for that, every f*cking league!

So, if each League goes core, in 2 years, we will have 8 League Specific Tabs, in 4 years - 16, and so on. (If they would have done that in the past, we would have 28 League Specific Tabs already!)

And because of this, they can never remove old uncessesary content. It will be a total nightmare to handle league drops from 30 Leagues and Tabs for it.

Great summation. I don't get why people like that.
Reacting professionally to community concerns and providing a good compromise. That's barely seen in business nowadays.

You don't like it? Feel free to play and pay for other games. GGG doesn't owe you anything, they offer something and you are free to take it or leave it.

All this f2p trash is just bloat on top of bloat, isn't it.
"
Reacting professionally to community concerns and providing a good compromise. That's barely seen in business nowadays.

And I don't see it here either. GGG went back on their message from exilecon but then fluffed it in a way that made them sound like they were doing us a favor. They used Delve sulphite as an example of 'free stash'. The problem with that is sulphite requires no stash - it is not directly handled by the player but merely kept count of.

The reason why the example of sulphite is significant is because anything which doesn't need to be traded can be stored this way. So GGG is telling us we get free storage for things we don't need to store.... why everyone is congratulating them on this is beyond me - and the price we pay for this is more unmitigated stashes for the foreseeable future.

I'd rather that not be the case. I don't care that this is a f2p game. Give your players the option to pay a 1-time fee to be grandfathered in to all stashes. What's a retail game cost these days? $60? soon to be $70? OK, I'll pay GGG $70 right now to not have to deal with pay-walled feature creep hence forth. But just like with lootboxes, GGG wants their spenders to keep spending, so let's not pretend like they're doing the community a favor.
How about a stack feature for standard. Example.. If I have 5 currency remove-only tabs let those tabs have a button at the bottom "Stack" that stacks that tab into a available non-remove-only currency tab. This could be done for currency, essence, div cards, fragments, delve, blight, delirium, metamorph.
The issue is that you're selling in the new tabs a functionality you already sold us, and not including it with the previous tabs that should cover it. Catalysts and oils are stackable currencies, and even are so in the code, yet they don't have their slots in the currency tab as they should. Blighted maps are maps, yet they are not searchable in the map tab as is advertised. Simulacrum and its splinters are map fragments, yet they don't go in the fragment tab. All of this is a failure to retroactively honor your contractual obligation to the consumer. I wouldn't mind GGG selling the 3 new tabs if the functionality weren't withheld from the proper tabs, be it due to a malicious motive to force us to buy them, or just to a lack of care or laziness. This is both a failure to respect the consumer as well as a violation of New Zealand's consumer protection acts. The currency, map, and fragment tabs have to do as advertised and described, as well as implied.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
Have to say that big league stash tab bundle still has me bitter. These tabs are so worthless and tiny and at most I have maybe 5-20 items in them. I wish we could trade these for equal cost value for quad stash tabs instead of getting baited by you. Absolute scam and you got me, cause im an idiot whos addicted to this game lol.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 17, 2020, 7:50:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM5SFgYbTaY&feature=youtu.be&t=1451&ab_channel=PathofExile
JUST LOOK WHAT CHRIS WILSON STATE IN 3:57 MINUTES ON DAY ONE AT EXILECON

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info