Our League Stash Tab Policy Going Forward

"
GGG: "We know you hate it but we will continue to make you spend 10 years per map to click on sh*t on the ground. don't forget you need to buy tabs to store those said sh*t after that!"

POE Wales: "I love it, thanks GGG!!!!!!"

My thoughts exactly. PoE is the MOST successful aRPG out there, makes a lot of money, a lot. the store is way too overpriced, I'm ok paying the whole set of QoL tabs, I really do, but now saying that they will keep pushing more currency tabs over and over it's BS. Again, it's not like you are not making enough money already.
Hopefully the affinities would be ready soon.
i don't have a problem with buying stash tabs, i have a problem that already i have like 20 or even more stash tabs and i will need more and more league stash tabs. Thats a lot and i want maybe something like quad stash tabs. Maybe its time to add option to make quad stash tabs from normal stash tabs for money? I will be happy to have option to make 5 quad stash tabs from my 20 stash tabs xd
"
SkinnerSw33t wrote:
Hopefully your well-priced cosmetics can keep you afloat in case this customer-focused emphasis on stash tabs doesn’t work in your favor.

You really think their main income comes from stash tabs? LUL
LULUL OMEGALOL! It must be me, Einstein.
Why not make it simple as recipes for every item using current currency?
For example you create one or more NPC that will sold all this stuff for example oils,
After finishing the blight encounter Cassia will appear and have all random oils that would drop as regular ready to sell. Something similar like perandus coin.
Or if you could make Cassia since shes in our hideout gather all the blight encounters that we won and stacking all oils that would drop it so we can buy it whenever.
Stack to 5k each oils at cassia as bank idk...
Trade example:
To get Clear Oil we will pay to vendor 8 Scroll of Wisdom.
Make some reasonable vendoring back like we will get paid back 6 Scroll of Wisdom after selling it back.
This way you can stuck every currency like oils, seeds, delve stuff..and players would buy it off when they feel like they need it instead picking, searching for tab, sorting and so on.
"
CthulhuMaster wrote:
"
GGG: "We know you hate it but we will continue to make you spend 10 years per map to click on sh*t on the ground. don't forget you need to buy tabs to store those said sh*t after that!"

POE Wales: "I love it, thanks GGG!!!!!!"

My thoughts exactly. PoE is the MOST successful aRPG out there, makes a lot of money, a lot. the store is way too overpriced, I'm ok paying the whole set of QoL tabs, I really do, but now saying that they will keep pushing more currency tabs over and over it's BS. Again, it's not like you are not making enough money already.

Clearly, you do not understand how much it costs to run a business of 200 or more people. Secondly, so what they want to make money ,as if wanting to make money is bad. If you do not want to spend money on tabs or mtx then don't. If your criticism is not constructive then remain silent; or better yet protest with your wallet, not your mouth.
I honestly liked the league tabs, they made organization quick and easy. Generally my own tabs are a mess haha.
I have some Normal Stash Tab that not use, since from Map Tab, Fragmanet Tab and Other Tab provided.
I hesitate to buy League Stash Tab becuase no problem if use Normal Stash Tab.

I want you to provide upgrade to League Stash Tab from unused Normal Stash Tab like a Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab.
I don’t mind paying a small sum for each league storage. But what bothers me is that each of these dedicated league tab makes navigating them a huge bother. I hope the affinity tab solves this. And that ALL league tabs can placed under the same affinity.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info