Alternate Quality Gems in Path of Exile: Heist

Lol, yall take "Go big or go home" to a another level. Nice ;)
Wow. This is just too much information, or maybe I've just lost a bit of interest in the game because I simply can't bring myself to read all of this :l
Insane hype
pog! im ready!!!
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
Skeleton archers :')
Well this is overwhelming after a two month break
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
there are so many really really bad alt qualities...

but then there are a few game-changing good ones on skills I haven't used in a long time

And then there are some that are just a slight damage boost over the original. Like a lot of the physical melee skills, the main q gives 10% increased physical damage, but an alt quality gives "overwhelm 5% physical". I mean those basically act exactly the same as dps increases so 1 is just gonna be flat out better than the other. seems lazy
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Sep 18, 2020, 3:39:55 PM
Do the Caustic Arrow ones even makes sense? Because you can hit with the initial arrow but the damage is abyssal, the damage over time cloud is the way the skill is used.

So Withered on Hit with 20% is useless even against bosses because you don't have the mana to constantly hit the boss.

And phys converted to chaos would only affect the initial arrow hit too (which is 60% phys to chaos by default) and not the cloud with damage over time, right?
Did some of the alternate quality just changed? For example, im seeing venom gyre getting +1 chain instead of 100% chance to Fire a caught Projectile when Hit.
most aq looks weak or useless
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info