PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Path of Exile: Heist Launches Soon

arrived <3
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"
Temsen wrote:
Yes I stayed up for this, don't @me

18 hours

They removed my comment :(
what about fixing Stutters and fps after you last patch where you change file system??? still,no fixes
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
While you're here we need to bring your attention to an issue with Elemental Overload which will affect people attempting to create builds with this keystone. Previously, its described behaviour didn't match its functionality. It now correctly only grants its damage bonus while you have the keystone selected, rather than persisting after the keystone has been removed.

so your char permanently used to keep EO if you removed the node from your tree? dayum...

No, just for the 8 seconds the buff lasted.
Le Toucan Will Return
Poggies
"
sirgog wrote:
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
While you're here we need to bring your attention to an issue with Elemental Overload which will affect people attempting to create builds with this keystone. Previously, its described behaviour didn't match its functionality. It now correctly only grants its damage bonus while you have the keystone selected, rather than persisting after the keystone has been removed.

so your char permanently used to keep EO if you removed the node from your tree? dayum...

No, just for the 8 seconds the buff lasted.

oh, ok. thanks
Incinerate alternate quality needs more LOVE pls GGG
IGN KotsaPL
okay 45 minutes or less and I will be blasting the torrent back out to all for about 15 hours.

Yes GGG had to rename the Crack Hammer, because running around stealing stuff with a bunch of psychos , you would never ever have a Crack Hammer equipped.

Lets go!
Saved
"Geodisic Ring has been renamed to Geodesic Ring"

I doubt many other people will appreciate this, so: Thank you GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info