The Twilight Mystery Box

"
Bl4ckExe wrote:
"
Marthuk wrote:
"
Sylfuss wrote:
Fuck this MTX, never been so unlucky with those, nice %, absolutely garbage, almost feels like I should charge back for how BS it is

Feel free to check my post from a page ago :)

You were very lucky :D, I did not get a single rare from 17 boxes :/
Got 3 sunrise helmet and 3 sunrise common pets.

Reason why I have now ceased to give any more money to GGG going forward. Gambling is bad, and I will therefore stick to booze, drugs, and strippers.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Reason why I have now ceased to give any more money to GGG going forward. Gambling is bad, and I will therefore stick to booze, drugs, and strippers.

Well, yeah, i just bought more boxes, 10 more to be exact, got one rare out of it.
27 boxes 1 single rare, I highly doubt it is actually 20% to get a rare, but I can never prove it...

What a fucking waste, I hate myself for doing it.
try 1 and got the night wing <3
"
Bl4ckExe wrote:
"

Well, yeah, i just bought more boxes, 10 more to be exact, got one rare out of it.
27 boxes 1 single rare, I highly doubt it is actually 20% to get a rare, but I can never prove it...

Well, if you done something and you hate yourself later on, this is a sign of your gambling addiction GGG just abused.
"
Gambling is bad, and I will therefore stick to booze, drugs, and strippers.

Funny. With as much as I've thrown at GGG, I could probably use booze, drugs, and strippers as therapy.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Bl4ckExe wrote:
"

Congratulations, that's the point of GGG (and companies in general) adding lootboxes - they want to feed off your addiction. There is a reason why companies like EA earn billions from lootboxes alone. There is a reason why countries are actively trying to regulate lootboxes because of this predatory behavior.

Crazy that gambling is regulated, but lootboxes aren't yet. I assume
Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Sep 21, 2020, 10:18:34 AM
The Sunrise set it very bad. The others are good.
<*)))><
Nightfall set looks sick but I won't support loot boxes. I'll wait until you release them 3 months from now or whatever.
Got the sunrise weapon effect today, wow, I think it's my new favourite.

I've never felt too much like buying loads of boxes before, and I tend to only spend any change I have on loose ones. The items this time are so nice though, and both sets (and the combined set) are totally my style of items

I guess I'm eating noodles for a month :D

PS: this guy actually looks better with Dragon Hunter wings I think now, but I was trying out different things at the time. Also easier to get both cats in with a cape (and Orion has yet another space pattern. Although it has white and gold on it, The Celestial character effect works wonders at bringing things together)

PPS: I know no one probably cares, LoL. I'm just happy that this new "Sunrise" effect allows me to bring fire into my existing purple stuff, and is helping me to push colour theory even further.

Looking forward on getting my hands on the character effect and foot prints from the "sunrise" set, too. These effects are like the next evolution in this style.

"Nightfall" has star constellations in it, where as "sunrise" has little planets floating around in it, and a sweet lens flair.

Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Sep 21, 2020, 10:00:42 PM
so far not bad but i hope this will be more lucky than old box
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info