The Twilight Mystery Box

Four pages of comments and no "Still a better love story than..."?

Well I guess that meme's dead then.
pog
Best Mistery Box ever added to the game. GG. Every single MTX it's just splendid. Very well done!
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
Lame
really good-looking armour and stuff!
very nicely done trailer also
cool stuff
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
I'm not that enthused about the mystery box mechanic but these'll be kind of cool to get as freebies on sales, and I'm looking forward to them joining the regular store...

Indeed, sir; the art team is to be congratulated. To this day I find it strange that other games with mystery boxes don't see fit to follow GGG's example in terms of being honest with the odds; there is in my opinion no legitimate reason for said odds to be vague ('less than 1%', for example) or not mentioned at all. I also appreciate that everything in them eventually drops into the store.

That said, I do have a few quibbles:

*while I appreciate the combination option as a means of handling duplicates, I think the 'alt color' option that some older boxes (most notably Frontier) had should remain as another option;
*entirely too many armor sets do not have matching shields. This omission is particularly glaring in the case of supporter pack sets; and
*while the mystery boxes do not exist ingame (contrast many other games which use them), it occurs to me that they represent a missed opportunity. Why can we not, for instance, have them as alternative models for our hideout stash?
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
"
Firefly00 wrote:
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
I'm not that enthused about the mystery box mechanic but these'll be kind of cool to get as freebies on sales, and I'm looking forward to them joining the regular store...

Indeed, sir; the art team is to be congratulated. To this day I find it strange that other games with mystery boxes don't see fit to follow GGG's example in terms of being honest with the odds; there is in my opinion no legitimate reason for said odds to be vague ('less than 1%', for example) or not mentioned at all. I also appreciate that everything in them eventually drops into the store.

That said, I do have a few quibbles:

*while I appreciate the combination option as a means of handling duplicates, I think the 'alt color' option that some older boxes (most notably Frontier) had should remain as another option;
*entirely too many armor sets do not have matching shields. This omission is particularly glaring in the case of supporter pack sets; and
*while the mystery boxes do not exist ingame (contrast many other games which use them), it occurs to me that they represent a missed opportunity. Why can we not, for instance, have them as alternative models for our hideout stash?

as someone who has not used a shield in the game yet, I had not realised the lack of shield custom options. I mean at the very least, you should be able to apply weapon effects to shields, to help tie them in a little bit.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
hollyyy!!!!!
By far the best looking box set we've had, each and every one of those is gorgeous. Give the designers a raise please :)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info