Week One of Path of Exile: Heist

Was Tullina meant to be excluded from the acting credits? I'm super curious who did the voice work for her!
"
The launch day went quite well

Are you kidding?
I don't think you really believe that, so why lie to us? Just give us patch notes without any stupid whitewashing of that horrible first day...
Glad to see how quickly you all at GGG are working to fix the bugs and issues,m loving the great work, however is there a update on Asenath's Gentle touch gloves coming anytime soon? With it being bugged many builds are unplayable.
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.
Nice but are you going to fix crafting table like it use to be?! Please do! It is important to new players which don't understand crafting so well..
Nice Work as always, love seeing you guys investing the well needed time to clean this league up a bit ... for me the next most annoying bugs would be Abyss league and Temple not working correctly with Temple sometimes missing the Upgrade dude in the instance and Abyss league not even spawning chests / new ways to go to ...

(> °-°)> Take energy!
Beta test league.
KEK
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
So shattering steel wasn't being affected by area damage scaling and is getting fixed. Blazing salvo, the projectiles is getting fixed but nothing about area damage for it. Does that mean it was working this whole time? Or just getting skipped over? Countless people saying its not working on threads.
That's it? After three days?
"
Players no longer block other players in The Rogue Harbour.

Care to explain why this zone is a public area to begin with? I don't want to see anyone there, apart from fellow party members.
"
Was Tullina meant to be excluded from the acting credits? I'm super curious who did the voice work for her!

Also this^.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info