3.12.2 Patch Notes Preview

Any chance of Vixen's Entrapment being made usable by Bane again or was this an intended nerf to Bane?
No Whispering Ice + Spell Totem fix. :(
Perception is reality.
Imagine being salty because everybody can play Heist now.

Imagine being salty because dev removed something as wrong as penalizing killing in an aRPG.

Imagine being so salty that you don't read the patch notes preview that says your bug is solved and you just complain in this thread about those bugs for no reason.

Thanks a lot for the fixes GGG.
Some nice fixes here.... Hope this makes it in today before the weekend.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
The only reasonable system where guards raise the alert level that i can think of,is something like when the player is spotted the alert bar fills and the guards must be killed quickly so it drops again.
Maybe it could drop at 50% and not completely.
It made no sense,the guards were screaming when they saw us and that was fine.
But when we killed the only witnesses the alert level raised.
But that doesn't matter now,it's loot time!
Thanks for the on death explosions balance,got 1 shoted 3 times with 6k hp and flasks at an area 12 levels below my character by things i didn't even see in the chaos my spectres zombies skeletons and dozens of enemies create in a room together.
Hope you deploy the patch soon.
So... are spells like blazing salvo and storm brand not scaling properly with support gems fixed or no?
"
You will now be placed slightly further away from the portal when entering a Heist.
Attempting to leave a Heist area before entering a Heist Wing will now request confirmation.

Sweet. No more losing Heists before I get rightfully started..
Thank you for the bug and crash fixes.

The heist changes have been an improvement, but the heist feeling could be better. The old alert system was not right.

As it is right now the opening doors system is just slowing gameplay down without reason. Feels like a not fully flushed out design but overall I love the idea. Not saying it's easy or I have the fixes, it's probably pretty hard. The work put into this league is amazing in its whole.

I'd rather see something like a checkpoint system where you can clear your alert to keep the sense of urgency. Any solution to keep things on edge with potential to trip the alarm if you don't play around it. Easier said obviously compared to a real world fits all implementation.

In the beginning I was being teased with that feeling of walking on the edge and now it's gone instead of improved.

Escaping the heist is still pretty intense sometimes though and feels good. Looking forward to improvements and playing this league out.
Last edited by smgzor on Sep 23, 2020, 9:18:07 PM
"
ReignGames wrote:

Edit:

Due to seeing people clearly don't understand things still...

Monster alert levels being removed was necessary, otherwise the nerf to reductions in alert levels from equipment, perks, etc... would not be tolerable. As is, they're currently additive and with enough combined reductions, you can literally loot every single chest in every single Heist run easily. With the change to multiplicative, we'll be, I assume, at a similar level of loot that we could get before the monster alert change was made.

People who want the previous Guard Alert system want it for game play purposes. Not loot. Everything you said was loot related.

Without the need to avoid guards Heist is pretty much pick X many chests to open and leave. There's no longer an identity to the League.

It might as well be the treasure room at the end of labs.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Is the Maw / Golden rule fix also going to fix the Maw's "unaffected by poison" bug where it doesn't work with Apep's Slumber?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info