[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

are the leveling POBs going to be updated?
Quick question about shield auras, I have Hatred / Zealotry / Grace on the shield, wwith 30% Reservation efficiency from the shield and the 20% efficiency from the reservation mastery, all these auras show that they use 33.33% of my hp but Im only able to activate 2, is there anything else necessary to have all 3 at the same time?
you need corrupt any jewel you have or buy one with the 2% reservation efficiency implicit to get 33% instead of 33.33%
Hello Qosmoz, will this build be revived for the Sanctum league? The unreserved mana and life have gone below 0.
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Hi, will there be an update to 3.20 please?... thank you.
Yooo boss do u have an update for this build? i used your build for a couple of leagues already and i like it... coc ice nova..... if u have updated or build coc ice nova that is tanki and has dmg like for juiced maps like currently this league affliction..... ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info