New Stash Tab Folders and Affinities System

"
Sayk1n wrote:
Best thing i've seen implemented into a game ever DOPE AS ****

'nuff said!
Finally, something good for stash tabs.
I've been waiting for this for years. This is epic, thanks guys!
Needs a toggle to hide that affinity icon on the tab, it hurts my eyes and brain seeing it sporadically all over the place.

Plus it adds unnecessary size to the tab, for those of us who try to keep it as short as possible so we can have as many tabs visible at once as possible.
Last edited by JoeShmo on Nov 4, 2020, 1:42:19 PM
Hell yeee! been waiting for this. Ty GGG
Got myself a RAID!

PoE 4.0.0, HYPED!
Well, was waiting for that to make some purchase.

But it could have been better, there are other affinities you can implement :
=> hunter / redeemer / ... / shaper / elder / delve / warband / incursion / synthesis / labyrinth enchanted / corrupted / talisman / whatever specific rare items.
=> non specific unidentified items for chaos recipes
=> unload button to make all affinities items to be unloaded into stashes on a single click. Maybe except scrolls (and maybe some currency usefull for mapping) that can be put into reserverd/lockable area of our inventory

Last edited by Atlantis_arch on Nov 4, 2020, 2:48:20 PM
Good step in the right direction. It was getting so it was a chore to store things in multiple tabs.
Ok Fuck...buying missing league tabs...
Greatest thing since sliced bread...
Riots in the streets continue as sliced bread lovers everywhere are enraged over comment.
I was waiting for this for so long.

"
Atlantis_arch wrote:
Well, was waiting for that to make some purchase.

But it could have been better, there are other affinities you can implement :
=> unload button to make all affinities items to be unloaded into stashes on a single click. Maybe except scrolls (and maybe some currency usefull for mapping) that can be put into reserverd/lockable area of our inventory

Yeah, and button for automated price check + price set and automated trade, right?
Last edited by Aynix on Nov 4, 2020, 2:04:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info