New Stash Tab Folders and Affinities System

where is the legion affinities for those incubator
Sorry if it's been said, but to colour code the folders would be nice. Also does our heist folder setup go down to standard on league end or should it be done in standard for future leagues?
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BLAH BLAH

My RNG has a 0.0 multiplier
Blight tab bugged
"
ButcherBobo wrote:
Sorry if it's been said, but to colour code the folders would be nice. Also does our heist folder setup go down to standard on league end or should it be done in standard for future leagues?

More important than setting the color, as far as I'm concerned, is the ability to display the tabs on the "tab list" on the right. Right now, once a tab is inside a folder, it disappears from the right tab list (it does not look like the picture of the first post).

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Heist league: Shany - Necromancer (Spectres/Skitterbots/Zombies/Skeletons/Golem)
Retired: Serenys - Necromancer (Zombies/Skeletons) | Selenys - Ascendant (Lightning Strike)
Last edited by Styks on Nov 4, 2020, 8:13:19 PM
Agreed - hadn't seen that - should be like sub-folders
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BLAH BLAH

My RNG has a 0.0 multiplier
I think the view on the right is currently bugged. It doesn't seem to expand the folders in the right pane.
as per usual GGG is GG

i know im being picky, but could we have an affinity for contracts/blue prints i pick up tons
Anyone else's currency affinity not working? Everything else works BUT the currency tab
This is a really nice QoL upgrade.

It would also be nice if we could navigate directly to a stash tab that’s in a folder. Either right-click(*) on the folder in the tab selection dropdown menu, or have a left-click icon on the folder tab in the dropdown list (more console friendly?), that would bring up another menu of the tabs in that folder, that we could then select to move to in the Stash window.

(* The way right-click moves a tab to the top of the dropdown / far right of the stash is actually really aggravating, especially as it interacts with the chat window.)

---

It would be nice to be able to color the folders in the same way we can color premium tabs. Actually, this folder system reduces the motivation to buy premium tabs, so making coloring the folders a premium feature might help offset that.

---

Others have alluded to this already as well, but for the tab affinities, we basically need a system similar to the Item Filters for drops, in order to move gear to certain (non-league) tabs.

That would actually be really useful, as we could then sort gear that’s best for a given class to a given stash tab, in order to more easily find it when we’re playing that other class.

---

If that’s more work than you can do at the moment, adding some simple affinities would still go a long way – “Gems”, “Vaal Gems”, “Jewels”, “Cluster Jewels”, “Eye Jewels”, “Flasks”, … are some of the high-level categories that come to mind.

(Of course it would be nice to have a specialized tab for gems and flasks, and possibly the others.)

---

There seems to be an issue with tabs jumping between folders. When I make a new folder, and move tabs into it, I seem to find that a tab from the previously created (and filled) folder jumps into the new folder.
Take my advice. I'm not using it.
Also, tangentially related, why don’t stash tabs and main inventory have a sort feature? This game is a decade+ old and that hasn’t been implemented?

There are only a few ways to efficiently sort the items in this game, but the default placement(*) is not efficient, so I wind up spending a lot of time re-arranging inventory, sometimes in the middle of big mobs (esp in Heist).

(* and why is the default placement single-column wise? It should be row-wise (horizontal) for gear, and two-column wise for 1x1 and 1x2 items (i.e., gems, rings, belts, etc). That’s still not an efficient sort, but it would be better.)

For that matter, why isn’t there auto-loot? And auto-sell to NPC vendors? Item Filters could be used to define both, or better, main inventory could be unlimited, so you can just pick up everything, and then sort it and auto-sell it according to Item Filters. (You’d need a confirmation dialog for uniques and other high-value items of course.)

Those would also be pretty major QoL improvements.
Take my advice. I'm not using it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info