3.12.4d Deployment and Full Patch Notes

Can i please request that the delirium tab have 50 slots for small/medium and large clusters like the metamorth tab it will make it a lot better in my opinion.

Edit: I have stash tabs full of clusters.

2nd edit: can we please color the tab folders

3de edit: If you already have a unique in the unique tab and you cnt click one nothing happens it, wont go into a dump tab so now i have to manually move them into tabs. So i disabled the unique tab. I also tried giving 2 tabs affinity for unique's the unique tab itself and a 2nd one for extra's so i can later sort them and see if i have one worth something, quick note it didn't work.
Last edited by b4timert on Nov 4, 2020, 8:01:40 PM
Great quality of life change there thanks ggg.

here could always be added more to make it even better

How about Skill gem quality Affinity, Flask Affinity, Prophecy Affinity, Unique Ring/Unique Jewel affinity ( so you can have it seperate to the unique tab)
Jewel affinity, Cluster Jewel Affinity, Abyss Jewel Affinity, Heist memeber equipment Affinity, maybe affinity for each equipment slot. that would make it a lot easier ;D
Love it. Nice GGG. QOL increased.
Last edited by SilentStorm999 on Nov 4, 2020, 7:58:22 PM
Affinities are really great, but quite a lot of them are missing. Gems (quality/vaal), prophecies, Influenced items etc. This needs to happen, ASAP.

Give us more options! <3
Affinity artificially increases the tab size by 7 pixels Please Fix GGG

1 Tab = 48 pixels
1 Tab with Affinity = 55 pixels
that's 7 pixels more that isn't needed.
Adding Affinity to a tab makes it 14.5% larger.
Which means 7 affinity tabs = 1 full tab size of extra unneeded pixels
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on Nov 4, 2020, 8:22:28 PM
Affinity for the Divination Card stash tab is not working for me, If I activate it it doest´t work ctrl+click at all with that tab even if that is the tab I look at. Rest is working.
"Fixed a client crash that could occur when exiting Path of Exile."

Wait, what? I suddenly feel like I don't know what a client crash is...
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
MagEl84 wrote:
Affinity for the Divination Card stash tab is not working for me, If I activate it it doest´t work ctrl+click at all with that tab even if that is the tab I look at. Rest is working.

Same here but for me its fossils. For a friend of mine its happening with currency.

To clarify:

- If I enable the delve affinity for the fossil tab I can no longer ctrl+click fossils into ANY tab.

- If I enable it on a regular stash tab it works for that tab.

- For now I have to disable the delve affinity on my fossil tab so I can put them into my fossil tab the original way.

Another odd behavior is that my fossil tab works correctly in standard.

I tried all my characters in Heist and the behavior is the same.
affinity for maps doesnt work if enabled, cant ctrl+click them at all anymore, cant even ctrl+click them into the currency crafting window. have to disable affinity then it works again if im on the map tab. restart did not solve the problem for me

another problem:
when i create a folder and add my league specific tabs into it, its not shown under the folder in the dropdown menu like in the screenshots of the preview
Last edited by d3m0nic on Nov 4, 2020, 8:34:45 PM
Mine is working now, restarted the game and apllied the affinity again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info