Zizaran's Racing Gauntlet Event Starts on November 14th!

hype hype :)
Not my thing like usual and those like myself probably waiting for Flashbacks or endless ledge races alike from the past good luck racers..
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
DO THE GRAILIBOAR
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
do people really enjoy these "extra random one shot" leagues? I feel like 90% of the damage in the game is already spike damage that is hard to see and almost impossible for anyone but a couple guys like Steelmage to avoid.

Anyway good luck to all the 1%'ers who can participate in this event. Maybe some day GGG will revamp the racing season events so more than just streamers and ultra skilled can enjoy them.

Personally the moment I see a private league that has a multiplier to one shots I roll my eyes and move on.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Pog :]
I’m playing cyberpunk!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
I’m playing cyberpunk!

Not Nov. 14th you're not....

But you can bet I won't be hitting level 90/depth 200 in SSF HC. No sane person is crazy enough or has time enough for that, regardless of how many cool prizes are on the line. Unless I'm guaranteed $1m, there's gonna be some sort of unseen 1-shot that snipes me unpredictably and ruins my time rendering everything worthless. That's the way the game has been for years now and it's only gotten worse, unless you play an awful build that you have to be on a spectrum to find enjoyable.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Damn if only I was an hardcore player.. I’m not good enough to compete honestly I’m barely able to build a decent character...
Good luck to everyone that join it!
That ps5 tho..
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
I’m playing cyberpunk!

Not Nov. 14th you're not....

There's a chance CDRP surprises and pushes the release day any day now... step aside PoE!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Good thing we got such an engaged community!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info