The Mystic Gate Portal Effect and Super Stash Sale

Finally a portal that looks like a portal
the fading effect looks so cool
sweet! will be picking this one up.
ok you can take my money for this, but please dont release more versions of this but different colours.....
So when are we getting the free mystery box? normally we get 2 from sales per league and 1 if there is some thing specials that happens.

This league is a month longer dont tell me were still only getting 2 or even less since its ggg assumingly best source's of income for December.
"
tarabas wrote:
ok you can take my money for this, but please dont release more versions of this but different colours.....

Oh please do. Different versions are gonna be so cool.
Kudos on the portal, looks awesome.
Last edited by Draufganger on Nov 6, 2020, 8:47:10 AM
This one is actually beautiful.
Looks great ^^
Any flashback event soon?
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
The first thought that came to mind when I saw this portal was "Ultima", particularly related to the Age of Armageddon of the early 90s. I think the portal design resonates with a lot of folks due to it's traditional dungeon crawler aesthetics. A nice change to be honest...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info