“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Last edited by LG0012 on Nov 9, 2020, 2:28:27 PM
"
girng wrote:

Found this on reddit

LOL

Exactly THIS is why i play PoE then D3!

I like dark, bloody realistic PoE. And they just make this ... fcking cuuuute animals, glowing effects, wings etc. Like every asia RPG. When i stop playing 14 days after Heist release, becouse it is bad and buggy league with incredibly bad patch notes. Now, i think its time to uninstall or i dont know. Rly dont understand, what GGG doing :(

0 care about game, 100% focus on MTX ...
"
JuldaFulda wrote:
"
girng wrote:

Found this on reddit

LOL

I like dark, bloody realistic PoE. And they just make this ... fcking cuuuute animals, glowing effects, wings etc. Like every asia RPG. When i stop playing 14 days after Heist release, becouse it is bad and buggy league with incredibly bad patch notes. Now, i think its time to uninstall or i dont know. Rly dont understand, what GGG doing :(

Imagine uninstalling because of mtx LUL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
JuldaFulda wrote:
"
girng wrote:

Found this on reddit

LOL

Like any company, they're putting out what makes money, and if Asian MMO and Mobile companies know one thing, it's what people spend stupid amounts of money on when it comes to MTX.

Don't hate them for doing what they need to, or else PoE would have shut down before we even reached the Atlas update back in 2.0
More like new pests.
"
JuldaFulda wrote:
"
girng wrote:

Found this on reddit

LOL

Ok bye then.
The game is free and the only way they make money is from mtx. If you don't understand even that much then I don't expect you'd understand that game companies have multiple employees with different jobs that focus on different parts of the game and there's no way that these little pets took away any significant time from development of the rest of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info