Microtransaction Concept Art

Love the concept art. The Demonic pictures might go into my tattoo idea folder :D
That Fallen Angel no hood looks F*n AWESOME!!!
As someone who started playing POE in July of this year (2020), I am terribly disappointed I missed out on the Grand Sanctum support pack MTX set. I hate the fact that I can't acquire it but I also understand that the 'legacy' armor exclusivity is part of the game design. That being said, I had high hopes with this Angelic set as an alternative for the heavenly ethereal character look. However, after seeing what exists in-game compared to what the concept art looks like, I can't help but to provide my feedback on what would've made this armor piece wonderful.

The main issue is that the in-game body-armor looks like a ball-gown where the shoulder "wings" are un-proportionally placed beneath the shoulder. I cannot detract from thinking that the entire MTX looks like this. To prove my point, here's a backside look and a frontside look. Was this an intended look or something overlooked in the modeling?

Nothing against dresses, but it bothers me a lot more than it should that my messagner of heaven looks like he is going to a prom dance.
Clichéd ArtStation type fodder sadly. Technically good but generic.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Nice!
cool set
Last edited by Nastya6996 on Nov 11, 2020, 2:00:52 AM
That Temple Glaive is vastly superior to the actual Temple weapon you chose, I REALLY hope it, or something like it, is released eventually. It's deeply annoying that so many NPCs get good-looking spears, and players get so few.
Those helmets are just too attractive for my wallet
Glaive looks good. I could imagine using that MTX for my War Stave.
awesome work GGG
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info