3.12.5 Patch Notes Preview

So basically this patch finished the job that was done half-assed at the beginning when all the deadlines for affinities that Chris promised were passing - GGG had to roll out something, anything. Because you can always "improve" it next patch. Fanboyz will eat it up as always.

Affinities are nice but they are about 5 years overdue.

Where is the stash sorting button? Torchlight had it 10 years ago, no? QoL? More like LoL
I would really appreciate the ability to chose the color of tab folders (maybe only if the folder contains a premium tab if you want colored tabs to remain a paid feature) and also please make the left and right arrow keys switch tabs withing a folder instead of switching folders
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
I think I will play again when I see theres no more "Fixed instance crashes." LUL
Little confused here GGG or is it TENCENT, is it in your mandate to not fix the huge lag and performance issues and drive away your player base, hence your income? Not sure how that will work when you will only have your fanboyz. Are there enough Fanboyz to continue paying for this rubbish and make this game financially viable? I guess you believe there are enough to buy your MTX for a faulty product? I guess you guys must be so well advanced that you have unlocked 100% of your knowledge as you teach in your institutions. I will assume that I will not get a response from you guys but I guess you deem your player base to be not worthy of your time and answers as soon as they question your product.
"
fraggleroc wrote:
I think I will play again when I see theres no more "Fixed instance crashes." LUL

Played two weeks, my shortest yet. Yet unexpectedly long and despite random crashes and random deaths and random random.

Doors not opening, sry you wasted all your barter.
Stack of mobs you can phase through focusing all their firepower in the one spot you must be.
Death death death death death death death death death death

Got old for me.

All the while, my old setup was extremely inadequate for the content coupled with getting so severely reduced it barely rated for maps up to t6-t8. Some bug where summons failed to attack anything at range. I hear rumored that changed.

I see all the info on doors not opening in patch after patch after patch and day after doors not opening.

The content can be never so brilliantly thought out.
As opposed to the Land of Pylons and Tangle of Cables.

Heist got the user experience right, the user story, chats etc but the execution...the execution was of my character in death after death.
Thank you.

Unfortunately, the folder system is still flawed. While inside a folder, a tab won't appear on the right navigation list, which is by far the most convenient way to navigate as soon as you have more than a few tabs.
Heist league: Shany - Necromancer (Spectres/Skitterbots/Zombies/Skeletons/Golem)
Retired: Serenys - Necromancer (Zombies/Skeletons) | Selenys - Ascendant (Lightning Strike)
Last edited by Styks on Nov 17, 2020, 2:48:02 AM
i cant seem to get into the game now? is there a server problem or anything ?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Only thing that bothers me is you're still working on Sirus. Was hoping you'd give up on that and trash the whole thing.
Same here. The fight is complete trash. Sorry to ruin your hard work with my hard opinion, but it's one of the worst fights in the entire game. It's not even fun. It's easy ofc once you've done it multiple times, but there are so many random deadly things he can do that you have no control over or chance to dodge sometimes. It's just dirty and not fun.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"Fixed a memory leak that could occur when using Tempest Shield."
This explains why I failed my exam
"
So basically this patch finished the job that was done half-assed at the beginning when all the deadlines for affinities that Chris promised were passing - GGG had to roll out something, anything. Because you can always "improve" it next patch. Fanboyz will eat it up as always.

Affinities are nice but they are about 5 years overdue.

Where is the stash sorting button? Torchlight had it 10 years ago, no? QoL? More like LoL

I agree

And I think Affinities were only made because of the shitstorm they got from the last 3 premium stash tabs they sold. They only do QoL if they feel they must appease the players. And if they do it it's usually badly done (and yes, the current stash tab affinities are not well done but yes, at least it's something). But as you said...lots of people were super happy about finally getting what should be the norm already 5 years ago and everything seems forgotten and forgiven...

Meanwhile the following items still have no slots anywhere:

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Nov 17, 2020, 7:58:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info