Super Stash Sale

No thank you, especially when the worst league is extended by 1 month for another game we don't care about
"
Buzzard1908 wrote:
lol, you are well aware? Are you perhaps an employee or a fanboy? And what potato pc may i have? can you by chance see what i am running?

please by all means, enlighten us with your PC specs that, frankly, you should've started out with in the first place :)
"
blazerkane wrote:
"
Buzzard1908 wrote:
lol, you are well aware? Are you perhaps an employee or a fanboy? And what potato pc may i have? can you by chance see what i am running?

please by all means, enlighten us with your PC specs that, frankly, you should've started out with in the first place :)

The game is poorly optimised, it is no secret, and it's not just one person with performance issues. Delerium encounters, and the beachhead maps (boss encounter if minions sre present) are fps destroyers for me.

I have an excellent gaming rig, I play the division 2, which is immeasurably better than poe graphically, at 2k res, ultra settings, and a 95 average fps.

During delerium I can drop to like 20 fps, especially with a headhunter in the group.

I've never seen such bad performance in a game with average graphics.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Nov 21, 2020, 6:40:25 AM
if you play division 2 on 95 fps and get poor performance from poe ure staright lying.except if ure not running ssd.then ye performance will suck
"
hippyflippin wrote:
if you play division 2 on 95 fps and get poor performance from poe ure staright lying.except if ure not running ssd.then ye performance will suck

Who the hell are you to acuse someone of lying, what would I have to gain by it?

I've specifically called out the two scenarios that result in poor performance for me, I really don't care about your opinion. I've calmly and respectfully stated the issues I see, don't acuse people of lying, it's arrogant.

My poe performance is 120 fps generally, but the 2 scenarios I mentioned see my fps drop to about 20.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Nov 21, 2020, 7:03:15 AM
Hoarders unite!
Can you make a gem stash tab please?

I play SSF a lot and like to store the highest quality and highest level version of each gem for future characters. I'm currently using up 4 tabs for this and if the alternate quality gems get added into standard this will significantly increase the needed space >_<.
"
Ultimace wrote:
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
A marketing hint from a business person. Announce an awesome 1 month league and then have a stash sale. You are welcome.

Unless they have a more attractive sale coming up, in that case move the sale that you have every 3 weeks anyway, away from the upcoming annoucement to make room for your hype, new and more money generating sale. Oh wait, that's exactly what they did. Who would have a thought a company who successfully runs a profitable game for more than 8 years now, does not actually need advise from some dimwit rando, who thinks he is smart just cause he has an office job.

---

The burger flippers (or teenagers) know so little about basic business practices that they believe that the companies who have creative genius (GGG) are good at all aspects including ethical revenue generation. Anyway, maybe you learned something today. But I doubt it.
Bring Back HARVEST
Would be great if GGG's focus be more on keeping people playing the game rather than brining a new currency out every two months to waste more stash tabs. FIX THE SILLY ONE SHOT BOSS KILLS ALREADY!! It's been an issue since launch and not one of the sleepy dev's actually want to spend time fixing this. Either that or management could not give a rats a$$ - either way I'm avoiding this game until something gets done about the silly one shot frustration!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info