December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

We only get one guaranteed mtx per event? What a let down...
As someone who has absolutely no interest in Cyberpunk and will probably burn out in Shadowlands in less than a week, this is excellent news.

Thanks GGG. :)

PS. I enjoyed heist.
This sounds like alot of fun, get somekind of autopickup system (like every other ARPG out there) and ill come play the shit out of this league.
Thank you that looks fantastic.

Got 1 question. Standart league does it mean I can take items which are from Standart stash and trade? Does it means I can just prepare movement speed gear and twink characters to win prizes? ;D

Or will will count as a new league and every1 would start from 0?

Cyber who? Hype!
Thank you that looks fantastic.

Got 1 question. Standart league does it mean I can take items which are from Standart stash and trade? Does it means I can just prepare movement speed gear and twink characters to win prizes? ;D

Or will will count as a new league and every1 would start from 0?

Interesting...

Weird that it's for level 50 for the free box up from 35 why nerf this? it wasnt something needed but whatever.

1 week per event feels a bit eh bad,let me say pressuring at best.. not that nice to experience I suppose this wasnt actually considered when making only 1 week top time.

In the long run what truly matters is the flashback looks like.

but sure, you made it a bit hard to decide for other people that wasnt planing in playing path to cyberpunk..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Nov 22, 2020, 7:01:41 PM
much much love thanks a lot for making the twilight mystery boxes guaranteed at level 50 this is the best thing you've ever done

I don't like playing in leagues I just played a little this league to get the helmets and freaking 3 myst boxes is like a dream comes true this is 10/10

thanks a lot <3 much love!!!
Finally!
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
GGG needs a lesson on what "three weeks" means. Last I checked, 17 days is *not* three weeks...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info