December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

YEAAAAA keen as good job ggg!!
when i level 1 character to lv 95 , can i get chance to win all of six level , or i only get chance to win item in level 95 ?
Lvl 95 grant a chance at each level up to the maximum qualifier.
Sounds great. I have a question. Let's say I made a character to level 80 in a league, do I only can win the prices for level 80 or also the prices for level 70 and 60?
Last edited by Afura on Nov 23, 2020, 6:44:48 AM
why not put torment on top of all the other mods in mayhem? don't you want us to die to quadruple ghosted invasion bosses?
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
endless delve does sound fun without collecting crappy resources to delve deeper
DOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Amnesia
Pretty bad timing for these leagues between shadowlands and naxx release
I wont have the time unfortunately
In other games - you get a cookie whether you win or lose. PoE not only takes your fuckin' cookie and eats it in front of you, it slaps you upside the fuckin head a few times for bringing a cookie in the first place.
Solo only Delve? Disappointing.

"
tedbear2009 wrote:
I don't understand the hype: these events don't add new mechanics, it's just a mix of existing ones. And Flashback doesn't even have legacy items.

I think people see the words "mayhem" and "voided" and they instant think of the past it's why it gets so much hype.

It's far easier to level a character to 50 and go on with your business than bothering reaching maps (or deep delving in case of the endless delve) specially with how short these events are 1 week only.. basically 2 of this events are "how much of the campaign can you chew? oh you're tired and full of it? too bad here's come more eat"

And the endless delve has a very interesting concept removing everything in game and just leaving let items be items and uniques are there for the lucky people.. no legacy, nothing really crazy.. it sounds really meh and lame but I'm guessing they are somewhat testing the players with that kind of event.

Another thing that I noticed in some posts is that people mentioned that they are NOT giving legacy items on the voided events what's the point? voided events don't carry over to your precious standard Tggg dev's.. can't have fun in modes that wont even exist after 1 week?

It's weird that they don't want players to have fun in the long run with this events, chances to get the good rewards are incredible low since it shares between all ps4/xbox/pc players those microtransaction numbers.

Tl;DR: People in doubt should get to 50 and play something else to be fair if you really want something without too much hussle. And a huge mistake from whoever put this events that only last 1 week it should have been 2 weeks and only 1 event rather than 2 events with 1 week and then flashback.. worst flashback ever heist still bugged content even on live servers.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info