December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

Delve is so fun.

But without any crafts, cards, and other stuff whats

You not even suppose to get 6link in delve. Its very very rare there. Even 5l.

And its so nerfed now.

Is this timing intentional?
After all delve nerfs? Like, «ok we can now allow to get em to endless delve, its worthless anyway enough»

And on top of it, its voided, lmao.
But whats for? To make sure we not get even 100c out of it?

Brilliant decision and timing.
Dunno whats to yhink about this.
The Delve news is ungodly disappointing. I play this game to play with friends, and I really like the delve content. However, I don't enjoy playing this game alone, so I'll just miss out on it.
Will be interesting to see how much the player #s drop on Dec 10. I suspect GGG positioned endless Delve (due to popularity) as a gauge to measure PoE player retention and more importantly current game state viability. Your beloved GGG indeed does have an agenda...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Nov 23, 2020, 7:25:52 PM
After 3.13, 4.0 ?
1 week 1 week , 3 weeks .Meh.
My hope was for a big one-month event =/
I see a lot of folks unhappy about some of the events. Well two of them are only 1 week, if your not interested keep playing Heist. Some people are wondering why play the one week events since they are voided events. For me I'll play all 3 for FUN!

Do LEGACY again GGG!! was soo fun!
"
argoniashawks wrote:
I see a lot of folks unhappy about some of the events. Well two of them are only 1 week, if your not interested keep playing Heist. Some people are wondering why play the one week events since they are voided events. For me I'll play all 3 for FUN!

Do LEGACY again GGG!! was soo fun!

keep playing heist , and if we dislike this league ? x)
These guys just payed us for no races for the past 3 leagues...
Unbelievable! 3 more league starts before 3.13! I wish I had the next 2 months off! I want to cry that endless DELVE will only be a week and I have to work 3 of the days. Endless Delve (up to act 10 kitava) as campaign skip after first character per league please. I love you forever.
RUTHLESS
Bring Back HARVEST

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info