December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

TDLR across all posts Void leagues suck.
Delve without bench crafts will suck
6 months total of Door League (Heist) still sucks no one wants another 3 months of this league

Remember Legacy league with Legacy Keys? and socketed League stones
Why not give us a league that is truly Mayhem and FUN

Legacy Keys provide Chase items

Every Zone will include Onslaught, Rampage, Tempest Leagues while also having an additional 4 from the List below resulting in 7 in every zone.

You can then randomize each zone every hour. Every 7th day unlocking All Leagues for that day across all Map zones and Level 75-80 Labyrinths

How to balance Delve Sulphite? And Metamorphs
Acts = Polished | White/Yellow Maps = Gilded, Red map = Winged

-Anarchy x20
-Essence x20
-Invasion x20
-Domination x10
-Ambush -x10
-Perandus x10
-Harbinger x10
-Warbands x10
-Legion x5
-Abyss x5
-Blight x5
-Breach x5
-Beyond - Allows Double beyond
-Delirium x3 Random Orbs per zone

3 leagues mods are so bad its just a huge let down at least let us have fun for the Flashback League do you really need it to have MTX rewards a shared pool seems so lacklustre anyways why not let your player base have a load of fun instead

Last edited by GrimExcuse on Nov 25, 2020, 7:41:27 PM
I dont care about temp leagues and events... What i wanna know about is: how harvest will work in Standard? Tks
Love these events, hate that i can't have any days off of work because of staff shortage. Have fun everyone and good luck!
I wanna do Endless Delve but that is also right smack when Cyberpunk comes out. Hmmm.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Not delaying events around WoW expansion launch though?

Last edited by Shotslol on Nov 22, 2020, 4:15:52 PM
"
MasonThorne wrote:
Will there be a crafting bench in the mine encampment?

Same question, would like to know if you can craft anything, like resistances early on?
I sense a great disturbance in the force
Whatabout bench crafting in Endless Delve?
Poog
are those flashback events consider official race events?

would like to know, if I'll be able to unlock the achievement called "Out of the gate", thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info