Demigod's Authority Preview

Who cares this sword? What we wanna know is: How Harvest will be implemented in Standard? :D
I love that subtle divine glow.
One issue is that we still can't use the skin in leagues like you my as well just reward the skin >.>
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Is a cross-league skin transfer mechanic (so people can't just use this in permanent standard or permanant hardcore) still on GGGs to do list at all? It's been mentioned by devs multiple times but nothing ever became of it.
Looks great, but what about Cross League Skin Transfer feature? Is there any plans to add that to the game?
Would be nice to actually use those items in Leagues, since you can't get rewards in first month of league and no one really plays Standard.
Haha looks like 3 of us were more or less writing the same thing at about the same time.
Beautiful 3d model. Another one of those items I will never see in my inventory. :)
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
ssf_enigma wrote:
this gets 3d art meanwhile atziri's acuitys from 1.1 don't SMH

Sir, acquited are NOT nerfed enough yet! But dont worry, some random new items will have their own 3d art based on poe2 expectations.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
going to give 3... gives a 3d... and a lot of very used one.. nop...
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
meh
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info