Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

and now how to play minions as a class ?? then remove them completely from the game! this is ridiculous
Are aura jewels going legacy or are we getting retroactive hot fix?
"
Replica Alberon’s Warpath now grants 1 to 80 Chaos Damage per 80 Strength (previously per 50 Strength) as it was providing too much global added damage compared to other attribute stacking items that weren’t weapons.

Ehhh sad but expected - even though Replica Alberon's counted about 2% among lvl99-100 (which is pretty low for a newly introduced unique that is not multi-exa priced), pretty early in game some streamers defined it too strong and worth a nerf. So even though number does not support it, I never had impression GGG look at numbers or players en masse (relying on trusted streamers and own guts instead).
If you check build using Replica Alberon's, most of them used the 'offensive mod' as damage source rather than added damage - there is usually no chaos damage on weapon or skill used.
No Spectral Throw buffs?
From what i experienced so far numerical changes will not be enough.

Maybe next league , if lucky.

"
xriegg wrote:
"
Replica Alberon’s Warpath now grants 1 to 80 Chaos Damage per 80 Strength (previously per 50 Strength) as it was providing too much global added damage compared to other attribute stacking items that weren’t weapons.

Ehhh sad but expected - even though Replica Alberon's counted about 2% among lvl99-100 (which is pretty low for a newly introduced unique that is not multi-exa priced), pretty early in game some streamers defined it too strong and worth a nerf. So even though number does not support it, I never had impression GGG look at numbers or players en masse (relying on trusted streamers and own guts instead).
If you check build using Replica Alberon's, most of them used the 'offensive mod' as damage source rather than added damage - there is usually no chaos damage on weapon or skill used.

The advantage of this unique is that you're very flexible what kind of weapon you use. Weapon is mainly a stat stick and not a dmg source.

Unless you combine it with Relica Iron Commander of course. Maybe the next on the nerf list.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jan 11, 2021, 3:17:47 PM
i was going to go minions / golems for my league starter, TY for clearing that up and now i am 100% confirmed to be going a for a different starter.

Bring on The Other Ascendancies !
***please dont nerf my other build choice***
oh... "we think that xxx class is too good at playing, so we ripp it off" here we go again.
did they fix the glitch where we can't reply?
Whoop! there it is!!
So bleed is new meta?
Rather than going over every single change, here are the general philosophies behind the changes:

Well, thx not like anyone would care about those changes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info