3.13.1c Patch Notes Preview

What about the Bug with Harvest in Haewark not spawning for 40+ maps?

There is clearing something broken wasting my time and making me sad that you need to fix....

I have not even seen ANY Garden Spawn in 2 days and I play all day... what gives?

Answer me :O
"
im_a_manatee wrote:
are you gonna fix the graphics memory leaks and the fact that a 300 dollor ssd cant even load the game?

This? Please?

Fix load times. Fix the trash performance, please.
Some nice bug fixes for sure
At least the Hiero bug will finally be fixed (arcane surge).
So no Maven nerf? We still must play this fallguys-like game? No way...
When this patch hits, I'll go from 36 challenges to 37 which will completely screw up my totem and I don't have the patience to go to 40. FML.
Last edited by modestmeister on Feb 8, 2021, 6:54:56 PM
Auction house when? Chris, GGG please, it's not 2011 anymore. The game has so far evolved, with so much stuff that you guys have to think over your stance and listen tot he players. Interaction, feel of weight and other things are not real. It has no weight or interaction elements, when we have to pm the whole community over a website to buy a 3chaos item.
It has also no feeling of weight or Interaction when I have to use third party tools to check the price of an item and have to leave my map with limited portals to sell my stuff in person to a player who doesn't talk with me, don't say goodbye or anything else, because he don't want to chat, he wants his stuff, fast, uncomplicated and want to leave fast as possible.

Chris, GGG, you know what the players say? The best trade Interaction are those with bots. That's a huge and sad statement, you should listen carefully.
Welp. I’m done :D
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Missing a fix for the Jungle Valley boss ritual not containing the boss, even if you kill the boss in the area.

Complete Ritual Encounters V challenge won't be achievable until it's fixed.
any Primal chimeral crafting option fix? or it can't be stored on purpose?
no third challenge reward since beta lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info