We've had a few requests to provide an update on what duration to expect for the Ritual League. The short answer is that we plan to stick with our 12-13 week development cycle. The longer answer is that we're expecting to release our 3.14 expansion in early-mid April with the Ritual League ending roughly five days before its release. We'll keep you updated as the exact dates become locked in.

We're planning to announce this expansion's content via a livestream on www.twitch.tv/pathofexile like we did for 3.13. We had a lot of fun with that format and are really looking forward to seeing how we can improve these presentations over time. We're also looking to see if we can find some interesting surprises to show off as well.

It's worth noting that the scope of 3.14 is smaller than 3.13, which was itself larger than the average expansion. 3.14 should still include all the normal things you'd expect like a fresh challenge league, balance changes, new items and more.

As usual, we're aiming to create four expansions this year and will keep you updated throughout the year on what to expect from these. We're very excited about 2021!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Thanks!

What? I'm first? Cool beans.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Feb 9, 2021, 4:24:42 PM
Pi league
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
nice
DDD
IGN: Big
Last edited by Pyrobite on Mar 3, 2021, 10:58:31 AM
DOPE
Push the arcane surge fix.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
neato
Please implement quality of live changes and fix performance issues, especially with delirium and other loot heavy content, before you bloat the game even further
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Last edited by impulze3 on Feb 9, 2021, 4:26:56 PM
Cool!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info