Ritual Supporter Packs Concept Art

"
b4timert wrote:
I like the shield. Where is it?
I cant remember we ever had a shield in a support pack.

The Elite Faithsworn Shield is currently not scheduled for a release but will likely be introduced in the future separately from the supporter pack.
faithsworn shield WHEN?!?!??!!
"

The Elite Faithsworn Shield is currently not scheduled for a release but will likely be introduced in the future separately from the supporter pack.

I can't believe the shield was not released... and now you want to charge us extra for it? Come on.

On a related note, why have there been no shield MTXs already in supporter packs?
Last edited by Nicksiren on Feb 14, 2021, 10:42:21 PM
"
"
b4timert wrote:

And it'll only cost $36 USD!
"
The Ritual league is well and truly underway

I agree. But the 3.13 "improvements", "texture streaming", etc made the game unplayable.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
ShikuTeshi wrote:
Yooo!!! Shield please!
I liked the Faithsworn armor set and bought it but am having difficulty finding other stuff to go with it.
I need things to fill in and that actually looks really sick!

Try it with new Misery weapon and aura effects, misery back attachment and footprints OR Delirium wings, maybe delirium horns too, water weapon effect and footprints and ice shield skin for both /i use Darkprism weapon skin too and Misery or Mystic pets/.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
"
ty GGG

just wonder why concept art looks better than mtx? looks more cool i think

ps harvest alrdy INSANE rare so why it offer ONLY and ONLY reforge? where add/remove/remove+add crafts? Why only reforge?

~ This ~ spent many of days hunting remove lightning mod only to be jewed that many fricken times its starting to gaze my attention to Valheim .. Or are we all just unlucky atm and wat about these shit breaches that dont spawn anythin or drop anythin even after killing everthing on T16 even with the bloody new atlas nodes .... its starting to wear very thin come on GGG pick up your game plz
Last edited by ASpiRingFX on Feb 14, 2021, 11:21:50 PM
The Faithsworn Armor looks really good with the Darkprism Cape and the Scarab Shield... Would sure look better with a Faithsworn Shield though.

Imp Aura Effect compliments it well too.
Last edited by RavenousStarling on Feb 15, 2021, 1:35:21 AM
"
b4timert wrote:

I like shield too!!!
Cool, I like the shield but the weapon skins are very nice too.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info