We’ve just released the new Stygian Hood to give you an alternate option for your Stygian themed looks! This cosmetic effect transforms your exile into the walking dead with the dark black hood mysteriously framing its glowing blue skull. You can check it out below or get yours here.

The Stygian Hood is the perfect match for other Stygian themed microtransactions from the store, such as the Amour Set, Wings, Weapon Effect and Footprints.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Looks like any other hoods :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Okay
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Aight
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Stygian? More like Styg-I-needs-it.
I like it, although I'm kind of tired of hoods tbh. There hasn't really been any helmet I've been fond of in a while. The only helmet mtx I really like is the Arcane Lightning helmet because of the shape combined with the Synthesis helmet attachment as well as the purple skull helmet. Everything else when it comes to helmet mtx seems kind of bland or more or less the same, then again maybe it's difficult to make a good looking helmet mtx, idk.

I'm still hoping you come out with the purple version of the Arcane armour set or at least something else similar in aesthetics.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Feb 15, 2021, 9:18:53 PM
Another hood
Saved
looks alright
WTB Stygian summon zombies
^^^ What they said, Zombies please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info