Which category of item should the card redeem for?

Blueprint
224510.23%
Catalyst
12435.66%
Harvest Labyrinth Offering
288313.14%
Specific Map
8864.04%
Specific Winged Scarab
332615.16%
Watchstone
1136251.77%
Poll closed
We're excited to announce that community member lowkeyripper has purchased a Divination Card design to share with the community. We'll host a series of polls so that the community can decide on each aspect of the card before it's finalised and released into the game! Today's poll will decide the item type the card will redeem for. Place your vote now!

This poll will run for one week. Once the item category has been decided from this poll, another will be placed to determine which item within that category will be selected. After that, we'll use polls to determine the general theme, then provide suggestions for names, suggestions for flavour text and then some art concepts. Each stage will involve the community placing their vote for their preferred outcome.

We can't wait to see what the community designs and the legacy it contributes to Path of Exile. Thanks again to lowkeyripper for setting this up!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Neat
Watchstone would be neat!
cool
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
look, a whale pogu
don't let harvest labyrinth reward lose!
"
look, a whale pogu

Whenever I come on these boards, the list of supporter pack logo's under everyone's user names makes me think everyone is a whale here.
"
hullusable wrote:
don't let harvest labyrinth reward lose!
It's labyrinth "offering." You really want to turn in a set of cards just to be given an uber lab key? That sounds like the worst thing you could do in this game.

The only interesting choice is Watchstone here so I hope the future polls have more variety, or fewer bad choices from the start.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
so he bought a design and doesn't have anything to do with it at all? uhh okk
"
LBGxValor wrote:
so he bought a design and doesn't have anything to do with it at all? uhh okk

Other way around! It was my design to give something to a community, to get community feedback and design on everything from card to flavor text ideally. This game and community gave a lot to me and I wanted to give something back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info