Community Designed Divination Card - Place Your Vote!

Which category of item should the card redeem for?

Blueprint
224510.23%
Catalyst
12435.66%
Harvest Labyrinth Offering
288313.14%
Specific Map
8864.04%
Specific Winged Scarab
332615.16%
Watchstone
1136251.77%
Poll closed
Watchstone!
when you can make a cortex card (its a map right?! - looking at the maven thing) and everyone votes for a watchstone. but everyone have a voice ;) maybe next time
All of these options suck.
I voted watchstone. Nobody likes the atlas.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
bp here. if you REALLY hate the atlas
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
This is gonna end up as a fail card, just like the previous COMMUNITY DESIGNED UNIQUE ended up as a fail unique that everyone ignores.

Oh, some people don't even remember that? Here you go - https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perseverance
Voted for watchstone and turned out it was the overwhelming favourite. This seems like an obvious one.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Guys think about it... All of the items on that list have a relatively easy way to farm except for winged scarabs (yes, I know about the elevated sextant mod method but that's too expensive) and Harvest Labyrinth offerings since they can only be obtained from Harvest which is rare to come across AND has RNG tied behind getting the craft from the list of crafting options that it randomly generates for you, so making it even more rare to obtain (Heist no longer drops Harvest Lab Offerings anymore).

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tribute_to_the_Goddess
"Harvest rewards can no longer appear in Heists, because Harvest is a thing again.
(Not in patch note) The recipe to create this item is re-enabled."

A blueprint you can get guaranteed with one of the Atlas passives and watchstones are guaranteed farmable once you finish the respective Maven fights (You get a guaranteed watchstone drop from the 10 Maven boss fight and you can alt spam watchstones till you get the mods you want like the Valdo's Harbinger one), along with maps, catalysts, etc. being common drops from regular maps. I voted for the Harvest Labyrinth Offering, I honestly think that's one that should have more ways of obtaining it other than relying on Harvest luck. Considering how much good you get out of the Harvest Lab Offerings (Belt enchants, triple the amount of being able to enchant your gear and one of the offerings giving you massive currency in the last chests). Although if it were up to me, I would choose to include all of those cards on the list if it were possible.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Feb 19, 2021, 4:58:15 PM
We need a dumb map
a really dumb map

almost as dumb as HoGM
Need more brains, exile?
"
crunkatog wrote:
bp here. if you REALLY hate the atlas

I voted Blueprint too :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D