[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Hey man just want to say ty for the tips! I was following your tips on the kami guide as well!

Cant wait for the crafting section!
For those players (like me) who are annoyed by stun and cannot get enough of crit chance%, you could use a medium cluster with:

Unwavering focus (40% stun avoidance + 25% channeling damage + 15% reduced channeling cost)

Precise focus (+30% crit chance when channeling + 20% crit strike multiplier when channeling)

This is a little gem. Highly recommended if you cannot reach the 100% crit cap on cyclone or you sometimes forget to hit your flasks.

IGN: Cyanyx
Thanks for this guide! After i respecced my tree into this build, i have been much stronger and died less!

Been following your guides from Kami ´s thread, thank you!

Currently i am level 98 and instead of using a unnatural instict, i did choose spec into precision, since i need the AS and it gave me dex.
I will update next: What should i upgrade next?

Please be patient. Everything is not yet done! :D

For gearing section it is going to take time since i will explain by more details
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:08:51 AM
Hi JuJu, is the mana reservation mod on the shield necessary?
"
kingyang16 wrote:
Hi JuJu, is the mana reservation mod on the shield necessary?

From gem section: ''Read: Use this if you have -mana reserve mod on shield. If you don't have it use Enlighten(lvl3-4) - Hatred - Herald of ice - Vaal Discipline in a 4-link''

You have to do math yourself how much mana and mana reserve you need depending on gear since in some cases getting like 10% mana mod will make enough to cast all skills
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:09:03 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, and I’ve been following your posts on kami’s thread and they were very useful! I’m wondering if a transcendent flesh is a viable alternative to replace one medium cluster jewel? It gives some crit multiplier as well
"
aurum0718 wrote:
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, and I’ve been following your posts on kami’s thread and they were very useful! I’m wondering if a transcendent flesh is a viable alternative to replace one medium cluster jewel? It gives some crit multiplier as well

Well that is one thing i did not even take in last league. You can get better value from a 2crit multi 6-8%es jewel (And 3x crit multi 6-8%ES even better)

Transcendent Flesh <-- currently 8ex
Double crit multi with 6-8% ES = ~4ex (self crafting is easy and cheap also)

I would never remove a cluster jewel for it
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:09:18 AM
how do u guys craft these shields they are everywhere on every character but almost none on market ONly 30-40 i came up with awakening orb 15% reduced mana and 10%-12 stun recovery shaper-hunter and hope for removable suffix but then this is 1/4 to get a removable suffix and might get no 3rd suffix but then there is ahigh chance of fail and should yield insane amount of failed crafts posted on market but then again thereis NONE
SO HOW DO U CRAFT THAT SHIELD just want to know the first step that's all
"
DaLight wrote:
HOW DO U CRAFT THAT SHIELD

All you need is 2 mods and after that cou can harvest craft it.

Get -15 mana mod
Get Spell block mod

After that you can harvest craft full shield. Its kinda easy to make with harvest its one reason why you can buy a perfect shield for like 50ex...

EDIT: My tripple T1 ES shield was created WITH LUCK! I spammed dence fossils and hit tripple t1 ES + mana reserve + spell block and then slammed ES on block mod with add defence craft
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 27, 2021, 3:09:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info