Community Event: Team Blast hosted by Havoc616

cool
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
good luck to all participating!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Although i will not be participating, a big thanks for hosting this type of event and events in general. Good luck to all the competitors!
Is this event open to everyone? Signups? Great stuff :)
Im trying really hard not to suck at this game, endless content <33
Looks nice! To bad i don't have any friends to team up with. But will be fun to watch. Tnx Havoc.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
meh
Second-class poe gamer
POG
"
Gratz to team lighty and team darky and team inbetweenie for winning, Always the same shit with this game.

No thanks.

true. Idk whats the point of this races, to show off? anyway same like 10-20 guys compete, other players cant do this. yaaay...no,really, whats the point of normal players to even touch this race? zero point. Like all races. They are just for dozen of streamers and thats all. So entertaining
I am sorry but SC races its just boring.

Gonna pass this one.

When ziz is doing another? Ziz always run SSFHC events and thats how things need to work here. No mercy.

As a veteran HC player (since 2014) I think it's nearly impossible to me to watch a bunch of pro players (racers are good players) killing awakener in SC with 6 lifes. That's boring af
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 22, 2021, 3:08:34 AM
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
Gratz to team lighty and team darky and team inbetweenie for winning, Always the same shit with this game.

No thanks.

true. Idk whats the point of this races, to show off? anyway same like 10-20 guys compete, other players cant do this. yaaay...no,really, whats the point of normal players to even touch this race? zero point. Like all races. They are just for dozen of streamers and thats all. So entertaining

I'd say this is one of those events that anyone actually can join.
Anyway, it's the same regardless of game or activity that the people who put in the most time and effort into learning and practicing are going to win.

The reason the big names of racing always win is that they basically don't sleep but this kind of race prevents that advantage since it's split in to 4 6 hour periods. Also races are usually hardcore rather than standard so that also gives a big advantage to those players.

Also teamplay is quite different from solo play, with that said, do the usual racers still have a high chance of winning anyway? Of course they do, but those that are used to play in teams and already have the leveling and atlas experience as a group will have an easier time compared to those that always play alone.

Even though I prefer HC and HC races this will be fun to follow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info