[PlayStation] 3.13.1d Patch Notes

Hey I just wanted to say that I am playing on PS$ Pro, and I am also seeing textures load in slower than I am used to. But, at the same time, I have had all of two crashes so far in this league. Two! I haven't had a single crash in Delve.

They've definitely done something with the crashes. If the textures is a trade off, then I'm good with that. So far I haven't died to textures not having loaded to my knowledge.
Please fix the invisible enemies issues and rendering issues, as a longtime player (years on pc and now on console) its sad to see such a beautiful and amazing game have so many issues.

If you have to delay a league or something.. please do whatever you have to to make the game enjoyable to play
The freezes and rendering issues in endgame content is demoralizing, spending 10 ex on a map just to lose four portals to invisible enemies or freezes sucks and I want to see PoE have a thriving playerbase, not people getting to endgame and quitting.
"
Totenreich wrote:
Hey I just wanted to say that I am playing on PS$ Pro, and I am also seeing textures load in slower than I am used to. But, at the same time, I have had all of two crashes so far in this league. Two! I haven't had a single crash in Delve.

They've definitely done something with the crashes. If the textures is a trade off, then I'm good with that. So far I haven't died to textures not having loaded to my knowledge.

Those crashes weren't fixed this league. They were fixed a month into Heist league.

If you skipped the end of Heist, well, then I guess you'd think they were fixed with Ritual.

But that's not true.

Ritual actually has a higher crash rate than the 2nd half of Heist.

And that's IN ADDITION to all the other issues.
They should disable the death penalty until they fix the game. Dying from invisible (not loaded) attacks. Elder and Shaper mobs dropping my fps up to 0-10. Yesterday I had a fight with Sirus and he wasn't visible for like 3-5 seconds each time he blinked.
fix PlayStation port
In addition to the horrible texture loading and FPS (looking at you, Harbingers), can we please for the love of God get a fix to the desync issues? I should not be hit by large AoE attacks that I was nowhere in the vicinity of because the game thinks I’m somewhere I’m not every time I use a movement skill. I also shouldn’t be rubber-banded backwards halfway across a map.
Minor texture problems, but I don't take a single crash (playing standard only).

We could use some crossplay in the market with pc/xbox.

Also auto sell and proper search on trades.
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
This patch is flat out awful. I played on a PS4 Pro in the Texas Realm last night and most every mob was a blur. The ritual altars were beyond description - one big blur of light and color. You couldn't see the patterns on the ground to know if frost was creeping at you or you were about to go up in flames or get one shot by a big purple ball from across the map (twice). Unfortunately, it was funny. I was also moving along killing things before they were on screen with the sound catching up to me 2 seconds later to let me know something had occurred. And that was fun until the mobs got payback in the same way. That annoying thing of loading into an area and being greeted by all the enemies on the map is back. Thank goodness for void sphere on cwdt.

I dared some Alva missions - I was okay in a corner, but when I dared to move forward the blur was crazy.

The experience has been mostly okay all league - I crashed only twice at the beginning and I was willing to sacrifice seeing the flammability debuff as a large orange square that looks like a piece of cheddar cheese above the enemies' heads in exchange for no crashing. I was sadly getting accustomed to the blur when you loaded a page in the stash, waiting for the images to resolve themselves. But last night's experience is the endgame.

Do you have people who test? QA? Play the game for a bit and report what they experience? The problem is that we see how the game looks when streamers play it. We then get on the console and think that it should look the same for us. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen.

Anyway, I have enjoyed this league while suffering seeing my enemies in cheddar cheese hats and the floors rendered as lovely pale white square tiles and I wish the progress you are trying to make on the PS4 was effective.
"
QQPQ wrote:

Those crashes weren't fixed this league. They were fixed a month into Heist league.

If you skipped the end of Heist, well, then I guess you'd think they were fixed with Ritual.

But that's not true.

Yes, you're correct. I didn't play any of Heist, and the reason I didn't was because I was so frustrated by crashes during the league prior to that lol. But whatever the case, I'm really pleased with the crash situation so far this league.
Last edited by Totenreich on Feb 22, 2021, 10:24:43 AM
Before patch 1.74 i could play for 4 w hours without a crash but now im crashing almost every map its feels realy bad i just try patch 1.75 and it still crashing
I had a total of 13 crashes since the league started on a PS4 Pro. Most of which I was in a town. Only a few were actually in maps. I did have some of the texture issues, but for the most part they cleared up shortly after starting the map.

I did get lag spikes when completely an Einhar mission many times, thankfully no deaths. I play on HC and had 1 death due to a crash. I was doing a delirium, abyss and also legion encounter.

Overall I was pretty surprised. But I did watch someone streaming that was having consistent crash issues. Not sure if its linked to server locations based on where people live. My server is Washington.

I recently upgraded to a PS5 and it has been almost flawless. 2 Crashes so far in a town or my hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info